Beautiful and comfortable condo (1200 ft sq / 135 sqm, 3 bedrooms) located in one of the best areas of Paris, "7e arrondissement" (7th district) between the...
Live in and visit Paris from a townhouse in Paris St Germain
Live in and visit Paris from a townhouse in Paris St Germain
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Townhouse for 2 people lean against the prime minister's garden with nobody above or under neither on the left nor on the right side. It is very peaceful and truly quiet .
This Is the living room.
On the left side is the matrimonial bedroom with ensuite bathroom and toilet
On the right side a room which is used for TV, Internet, writing desk,... and/or as an extra bedroom (1 trundle, 2 twin beds) with its ensuite Shower room and toilet .
Right in the middle of the golden area who concentrate museums, embassies, gardens, luxury shops; high class restaurants ...
This house is located in a very quiet and fresh area and very close* to 75% of Parisian historical places and most animated 'Quartier Latin'.
Simultaneously quiet and alive this area is a splendid compromise to enjoy Paris
*10 to 20 minutes by foot.
Google earth location : 48°51'09.38"N 2°19'09.33"E
Young retired couple in the very early 60. We have 3 daughters, adults and independents
We enjoy comfort and gastronomy; we are curious and love travelling.
We are tidy, you can be sure that we will be very conscientious and careful with your home
Non simultaneous exchange are welcomed
- Vacation Home
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- Couple in the late sixteen
- retired enjoying life
- we love travelling, gastronomie, disorientation, warm weather, and to meet poeple/cultures
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Food places Restaurants, boulangerie/patisserie, grocery, supermarkets 1) Restaurants in the surrounding, within 10 walking minutes from rue Vaneau. Chez Germaine : 30 r Pierre Leroux 75007 PARIS tel 01 42 73 28 34 Bamboche: Quiet, not very reasonable price but good creative French food, 15 r Babylone: 75007 PARIS tel 01 45 49 14 40, 01 45 49 14 44 English speaking Au pied de Fouet : Very casual, most reasonable price, traditional French family cooking, no booking, quick service to maximize the customer rotation . 45 r Babylone 75007 PARIS tel :01 47 05 12 27 & 01 47 05 85 00 Arpège : One of the best restaurants in Paris, pretty expensive only for epicurean gourmet. 84 r Varenne 75007 PARIS tel :01 45 51 47 33 & 01 45 51 40 41 fax :01 44 18 98 39 Brasserie Lutetia: typical brasserie A little bit expensive for what it is. 45 bd Raspail 75006 PARIS tel :01 49 54 46 76 Tabac des ministeres: Typical bistro to have an espresso or a draft while standing up at the bar or to sit for a quick meal as mixed salad, beef steak, omelet . with a glass of wine and of course sandwiches with French baguette and butter? … Another possibility is to go to the “Grande Epicerie de Paris ” who is also a delicious/gorgeous caterer (‘traiteur’) and let everybody choose his/her meal and come back home for having diner round the table (pls if possible not on the sofa in the living room ). 38 r Sèvres 75007 PARIS tel: 01 44 39 81 00 at the cross road rue de Sèvres/rue du Bac 2) Boulangerie The nearest – which is not the best – is 44 r Babylone 75007 PARIS Tel:# 01 47 05 44 66 ask for : une “baguette” or une “ficelle” tradition The best in the nearby – a little bit further – Délices de Sevres: 70 r Sèvres 75007 tel 01 4734 6500 The pastry is not bad … but the bets is at La Grande de Epicerie (gorgious) 3) Everyday supermarket - Carrefour city:
- Retail therapy
- Five walking minutes away: http://www.lebonmarche.com/ and more in the area
- Bit of culture
- - Photos: Over look: - https://www.google.fr/search?q=photos+paris&client=firefox-a&hs=330&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tpaYUbGVGvLP4QSRs4D4DQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1292&bih=617 - http://www.parispass.com/how-it-works/ OR http://en.parismuseumpass.com/rub-the-pass-points-of-sale-3.htm - http://justanotheramericaninparis.blogspot.fr/p/information-for-tourists.html - - http://about-france.com/week-in-paris.htm - - http://about-france.com/paris-tourist-attractions.htm - - interesting in spring and summer time: (outside Paris) https://www.google.fr/search?q=jardin+de+monet&client=firefox-a&hs=cLM&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9Z-YUezIBOqm4ATsloDwDQ&ved=0CGMQsAQ&biw=1292&bih=617 and http://giverny.org/gardens/fcm/visitfr.htm To move into Paris and how to go there http://www.viamichelin.com/web/Maps/Map-Paris-75000-Ville_de_Paris-France?strLocid=31NDJ2dDMxMGNORGd1T0RVMk9EUT1jTWk0ek5URXdOdz09 Address is 29 rue vaneau - unusual way : http://www.paris.com/tours/all/private_citroen_2cv_tour_secret_paris - classic way :http://www.paris.com/tours/all/paris_city_hop_on_hop_off_tour ( bus ) http://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com/index.htm (Boat) of course Metro http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/carteidf.php nearest stations: Sevres babylone, Vaneau, Saint François Xavier Bus http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/cartebus.php nearest station: Sevres babylone
- Walks in the park
- Three main gardens within 5 to 10 walking minutes from the town house Plus 2 gardens within less than 30 walking.minutes. - The Musée Rodin garden 1500 feet from the apartment (you have to pay a small contribution to go in – only Rodin one - as it gives access to the museum.) This is the nicest garden in the area; with a rose’s assortment/collection which is wonderful, gorgeous especially when it is blooming time. - http://www.musee-rodin.fr/welcome.htm • 79 r Varenne 75007 PARIS 01 44 18 61 10 - Catherine LABOURE: 800 feet away from our place : rue de Babylone, half way on right side between crossroad rue Vaneau/rue de Babylone and rue de babylone /rue du Bac . Free access, dedicated place for young children to play - Very nice place, very quiet during school time - http://www.qype.fr/place/456157-jardin-Catherine-Laboure-Paris - Jardin Sevres Babylone 1200 feet ou « Boucicaut” Facing the bon Marche inside the perimeter rue de Sevres, rue de Babylone, Boulevard Raspail. Small , free access nice to cross when going to take the tube or busses on Boulevard Raspail http://www.linternaute.com/femmes/jardin/temoignage/temoignage/241913/square-boucicaut-a-paris/ – jardin du Luxembourg . Less than one mile away http://www.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=jardin+luxembourg+paris&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=JQvBTNKCO8qI4QaSrLW2DA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=8&ved=0CEYQsAQwBw&biw=1293&bih=644 25 minutes away (walking distance) there is the Jardin des Invalides http://www.e-voyageur.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=6211&full=true
- Day tripping
- Versailles, Barbizon,
You may also like
Our home is a 166 sq meter (1780 sq feet) flat two minutes away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées. On the 4th floor of an "Haussmann" building with...
All the wood came from Finland, as to create a warm space, the countryside in the middle of Paris, in a part of the town who looks like Amsterdam. Originally...