“Really lovely appartment in a great location. Made a big difference to our trip. Hosts were very helpful with lots of useful information. Great location for sights, restaurants and shopping. Thoroughly recommended. ”
Stunning family home in the trendy Marais district
Stunning family home in the trendy Marais district
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our apartment is a quiet and spacious 150m2 (1,615 square feet) located in the most attractive, trendy, vibrating neighborhood of Paris!
At the corner of our street, there are a lot of very good restaurants and cafés with terraces. A few steps away from there, la rue de Bretagne is the shopping heart for fine food with the older covered market of Paris, the "Marché des enfants rouges", a deluxe food market which is equipped to fill the emptiest of stomachs with its impressive range of Italian, Lebanese, African, Japanese and other stalls... there's also plenty of artisanal and organic food stalls. Definitely one of the more atmospheric of Paris’s food markets! A little farther you can find art galleries and lots of cool shops that remain open on sunday. While strolling in the Marais, you will also discover some of the most beautiful historic monuments of Paris. Our place is also just a few steps from the Carreau du Temple, an old and unique covered Market that has been completely restored in the last years to be redeveloped as a beautiful and design multipurpose space with sport and cultural facilities.
The place de la République has also been redeveloped in a public and pedestrian friendly space.
3 bedrooms; Sleeps up to 6 people.
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with queen size bed and en suite bathroom with step in shower, sink and toilet
Bedroom 2: Single bed with truckle that convert in a double bed
Bedroom 3: double bed
In the dining area there's an extending leaf table suitable for 6 to 12 people
Fully-equipped kitchen (Dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, tea boiler, toaster, steamer cooker, citrus press juicer, blender, Sana Juicer, and so on)
In the Laundry there's a washer and separate dryer, iron and ironing board
For Your Comfort :
- Our little Veranda is our favorite place in the appartment, small but cozy ! Restored like it was before, with stained-glass windows, antique french cement floor, oak panelling on the walls.
- Working fireplace
- Flat screen TV with free-to-air digital channels
- DVD / Blue Ray player
- Stereo with CD player
- Thorens Tuntable to listen to the ultimate vynils with great vintage sound !
- Ipod/Iphone speaker
- High-speed wireless internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Computer (Imac in Lou-Anne's room)
- Lots of DVD, Blue Ray, CD, games !
If you want to discover a little bit more of France during your stay in Paris, we can occasionally offer you to stay for a short break in our beautiful country house in Normandy. It's 3 bedroom (+ study) house that can accommodate 6 to 8 people, located between Deauville/Trouville-sur-Mer and Honfleur, on the "Côte Fleurie" one of the most charming coast of France. The house has a huge garden with sea view.
From there, there are so many things to do ; visiting Deauville with its Casino, beautiful houses, luxury shops, etc, Etretat with its famous Cliffs is 1 hour driving from the house, or the famous D-Day landing beaches are also one hour from the house. It's a very nice place to stay with the kids when you want to make a break with the city. The listing is on LHS : https://www.lovehomeswap.com/home-exchange/france/cricqueboeuf-charming-normand-country-house
The Normandy house is not always available so we'll have to agree on this before.
Car exchange is negotiable, we have an Audi break A4 with manual transmission.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
“Myriam was a wonderful host. She went above and beyond and made for a memorable trip. Especially nice were the local gourmet goodies she left for us. A dream Paris listing. ”
“A lovely lovely home in the centre of the beautiful Marais. Myriam was gracious and our children loved staying in her daughter's rooms. Highly recommend!!”
More about us
- We're a couple with two daughters aged 6 and 12
- Alex is a composer of film music, I work in tv production
- We love movies and music, travelling, fine food, good wine, interiors
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le Marché des enfants rouges" (our french little Borough Market !) one of our favorite place in Paris ! Café Charlot, Les Vitelloni, Yo Lamai, L'aller-Retour, Le Barav', le Murano, le Derrière, etc... too many to mention all !
- Cool bars
- La Candelaria, le Café Charlot, La Perle, le Progrès, Andy Whaloo
- Cozy cafés
- Café Crème, Café Rouge, Café Charlot
- Retail therapy
- Everywhere in the neighborhood ! Rue Vieille du Temple, rue des Francs Bourgeois, rue Charlot, rue de Saintonge, rue du Poitou
- Bit of culture
- Centre Pompidou, Musée Carnavalet, Musée Picasso...
- Walks in the park
- Walk to little Square du Temple, and a little farther, les Buttes Chaumont, le Canal Saint Martin, Les Tuileries.
- Spot of exercise
- Jog at Canal Saint Martin
- Day tripping
- Versailles, Euro Disney, Deauville
You may also like
Lovely one-bedroom in the Marais district known for its beautiful seventeenth century townhouses, museums, fashion shops, and galleries. The apartment is...
Townhouse for 2 people lean against the prime minister's garden with nobody above or under neither on the left nor on the right side. It is very peaceful and...
Beautiful and comfortable condo (1200 ft sq / 135 sqm, 3 bedrooms) located in one of the best areas of Paris, "7e arrondissement" (7th district) between the...