Our Chateau in France is situated 2,5 hours from Paris and 3,5 hours from Basel. It's situated in Arc-en-Barrois in the Champagne district. It's situated...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
We are living in Reims (near Paris), the site of the crowning of the kings of France. This urban destination is perfect for history & culture, champagne, and french food lovers.
Our apartment (125 sq. m - white walls, parquet floor) takes place in the heart of the city, 2 minutes by foot from the fabulous Notre-Dame-de-Reims Cathedrale, the Palace of Tau (with French Kings Crown...) museums, theatres.
Shopping is all around with beautiful renovated Galeries Lafayettes just across the street and plenty of other great shops & good restaurants.
Many of the largest champagne-producing houses have their headquarters in Reims, and most open for tasting and tours : our home is a good base to visit all those famous Champagne Houses (Ruinart, Pommery, Veuve Clicquot, G.H MUMM...).
It is also really easy to go to Paris (5 minutes from the Reims railway, and you will be in Paris 45 mn after that with the TGV).
You will find also some activities for children. And plenty of toys at home !
Our home is also a quiet place to sleep and rest : our bedrooms (2 rooms, one for parents, one for 2 or 3 kids) are on the courtyard side. (+ an extra bed for 2 in the living room)
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a non-smoker 30 year-old couple with 2 lovely boys, 5 year old and 1 year old
- We are both working in communication : Anais as a graphic designer and Steeve as a media manager
- Blue sky, white sand, pool, sea, waves... this is our dream !
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le bocal, La Cantina, Le Parc aux Crayères, (Michelin 2*) Le Jardin, Le Pré Champenois, Le Millénaire (Michelin 1*), Les cornichons, Le café du palais, Le Square
- Cool bars
- Perching Bar (Verzy),
- Cozy cafés
- Le Wine Bar
- Retail therapy
- Galeries Lafayettes, Princesse Tam Tam, Sandro, Maje, The Kooples... all around
- Bit of culture
- Cathedrale de Reims, Palais du Tau, Musée des Beaux-Arts...
- Walks in the park
- Parc de la Montagne de Reims
- Spot of exercise
- Zone Zen (SPA)
- Day tripping
- Famous champagne Houses visit / Paris trip
You may also like
Our chateau in France is situated two hours from Paris and three from Basel. We are very close to the champagne route, so everything with champagne, Hunting,...
Notre loft apparait dans de nombreux magazines de decoration d'intérieur. Il est construit commme une petite maison individuelle avec des puits de lumieres...