Our house is a big house (240m2), partly troglodyte, very charming, refurbished in 2013. It's located in the city of Tours, close to the center. It's in the...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
All the services are available nearby (5 minutes by walk): bakery, butcher's shop, supermarket, press, pharmacy, biological markets.
Bus stops at 200m, the city center is in 15 minutes by walk.
Aquatic center is situated at 10 minutes by bike
Ice rink in 5 minutes by bike
Lake and fitness trail in 15 minutes by bike
Cinema, restaurant, bar, discotheque in 10 minutes by feet
Perfectly placed as starting point for numerous visits, our house is situated in the center of Tours, at the heart of the Loire valley and its numerous castles and vineyards.
Tours is situated in:
-1h00 of Paris by train
-1h45 of the airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle by train
-2h30 of the sea ( south Brittany) by car
-2h30 of Normandy by car
*The Loire castles : Chambord, Chenonceaux, Azay-le-Rideau, Villandry, etc...
*Big wine-producing region: visit of cellar and tasting.
* Historics cities: Tours, Amboise, Loaches, Chinon, Blois, etc....
* " The Loire river by Bike ": numerous cycle routes(courses) marked out along the river.
*Beautiful landscape of the Loire, the houses in the rock..
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are in couple with a litte girl (2 years old)
- Ludovic is an architect and Adeline works for insurance companies
- We like travelling and discovering countries.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cool bars
- Paradis Vert
- Cozy cafés
- Le Corsair
- Bit of culture
- Loire castles (Chambord, Chenonceau, Azay le rideau
- Walks in the park
- Beauval zoo, the Loire River
- Spot of exercise
- Piscine du Lac
- Day tripping
- Old Tours, cathedral, vineyards, museum