Townhouse for 2 people lean against the prime minister's garden with nobody above or under neither on the left nor on the right side. It is very peaceful and...
Charming flat for 4
Charming flat for 4
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Our flat is great for families to visit Paris, as it is located in the east side of Paris near one of the 2 big woods of Paris, called Bois de Vincennes.
The metro is 200 meters from the flat, and this is the line 1 which leads you in 10' in the real center of Paris (On this line you can go straight to Bastille, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, Le Louvre, La comédie Francaise, Les Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, Place de L'Etoile ...).
The area is quiet and safe, most burgeosy is living there, and you 'll find all you need close to the flat (Bakery and Supermarket 20 meters, Café and restaurants next street, Bois de Vincennes to go hiking and resting 5' walking).
You'll find there two bedrooms and a big living room with a dining room (40 m2), a bathroom with a shower (with a washing machine), and a kitchen well equiped.
Our flat is really welcomy, clear and quiet. We have just renovated it this year.
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- we are a family of 4, with 2 daughters
- we lived part of hte time in Bordeaux countryside, where we owned a B&B, that's why we can exchange any time !
- we love travelling and meeting people, home swap is made for us !!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le Bureau, great terrace and lounge bar for a beer, a salad or a burger, Khun Akorn, excellent thai cooking
- Cool bars
- Vine bar in the street
- Cozy cafés
- Chez Prosper, the real parisian café
- Retail therapy
- Just at the bootom of the apartment
- Bit of culture
- Le Louvre (10' with the metro), Chateau de Vincennes
- Walks in the park
- Bois de Vincennes, 5' walking
- Spot of exercise
- Running along Lake of St Mandé, 5' walking
- Day tripping
- Why do you not go to Didneyland ? The train which leads straight there is 5' walking ?
You may also like
Very bright Loft 200sqm plus a patio, right in Paris heart completely renovated, located in a separate building so very quiet Main open space with verrieres...
Situated in a lovely street, in the heart of the old Montmatre, my charming flat (46m sq) benefits from an exceptional spot : tons of restaurants, shops and...