About our home
The house is 2 years old & located in Rathgar, one of Dublin's more beautiful suburbs. 20 minutes walk to the city centre. Excellent local amenities including many restaurants, pubs, gourmet stores and supermarket, pharmacies & dry cleaners all 5 mins walk away. Great bus services to city centre. Also only 20mins from Dublin Mountains excellent trekking & cycling.
The house itself is architect designed with fantastic light and has a garden facing south east. Geothermic underfloor heating throughout, warm in the winter & cool in the summer. Samuel Heath 'Rain' showers. 2 Secure Car park spaces. In house cinema experience with projector & entertainment system. 2 Double bed rooms, one with en-suite, walk in wardrobe and large balcony. 3rd Bedroom used as home office including iMac & printer but has double sofa-bed. 2 Bathrooms and downstairs toilet. Cleaner Optional.
- Low season
- High season
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bijou, Jo Burger, Mayfield, Vermillion, Marios & Many More
- Cool bars
- Copan, Slatterys, 108, Comans, Bradys & more
- Cozy cafés
- Bijou, Kafka, Mayfield
- Retail therapy
- 2b, Rathgar Books & Antiques. Drury St & Georges St Arcade
- Bit of culture
- Chester Beatty Library, IMMA, Eileen Gray @ Collins Barrricks,
- Walks in the park
- Along the Dodder River & Iveagh Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Run along the Dodder River, Cycle up the mountains. Golf at the Castle
- Day tripping
- Howth for seafood, Glendalough, Powerscourt.
3 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- Thirty something business owner interested in design & travel.
- Non simultaneous swap available as my girlfriend lives nearby.
- Easy going & relaxed attitude to life, have fun!
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time