Florence, Tuscany | 3 Bed
centro storico flat
Sleeps 6 | Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 2
Member Since: December 2009
Experienced Home Swapper:
This member has already completed one or more home exchanges
This member has a high response rate to home swap requests received
Send a message
Want to swap with properties like this?
Start your journey by listing your home for free.
With endless possibilities, where will you go?
If you have dates in mind you can add them here to help speed up the process. You can change these dates later if your circumstances change
centro storico flat
- Cable TV
About our home
Perfectly located between Piazza Signoria and Piazza Santa Croce one block in from the River Arno and close to Ponte Vecchio. A few blocks to yoga, gym, river kayaking, a gazillion restaurants and all the outstanding museums and galleries that Florence is famous for. Also, we have a 300 year old stone country house one hour north of Florence, 30 minutes from Lucca in the mountains of Svizzera Pesciatina. Italian charm, American comfort with hot tub, gym, steam shower, outdoor kitchen, verandas looking out on a forever view of medieval villages. Beautiful country walks & nearby trattorie.
En plus, we have a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath villa in the Vaucluse, France (20 minutes north of Aix en Provence) with a heated pool, infrared sauna, gym, fabulous mountain walks... take your pick.
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nova, Fusion, Moyo...many many more
- Cool bars
- Cavalli, Moyo, Oibo, etc
- Cozy cafés
- Moyo, Oibo, etc
- Retail therapy
- hey, it's Florence...
- Bit of culture
- Walks in the park
- Boboli, along the River Arno, Piazzale Michelangelo
- Spot of exercise
- Day tripping
- Chianti, Siena, Umbria, Lucca, San Gimignano, Montalcino, ecc
Swaps with Abbey’s home
3 things they loved about the swap:
- Gourmet kitchen perfect for our culinary experiments
- Salt water pool and shaded lounge
- Perfectly away from everything
How much they saved: 2 weeks in a Provence pool villa, around € 8.000.-
3 things about us
- We were both raising horses until we sold the farm and bought these houses.
- It's the view, the integrity and the comfort that we love.
- I was a journalist and Fab was a horse specialist; now we decorate.
Our dream swap destinations
- Czech Republic
Our ideal times
- Any time