About our home
Recently renovated 1br 1bath country house with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and an aprox 40 minute walk to world famous Vernazza on Cinque Terre. Immersed in the UNESCO world heritage park.
This adventurer's country lodge will take your breath away as you ascend through vineyard trails and gaze at the amazing sea views that seem to float in mid air from the property patio! To get to the property you will need to walk on the trekking trails and main road as shown in the pictures, therefore it not recommended if you bring big bags. Also note that on foot it will take you around 40 minutes to an hour to get to the hamlet from Vernazza train station. I therefore recommend that you rent a car in La Spezia or other nearby town that has car hiring companies, or hire a taxi. There is also a neighbor that will be able to pick you up at the Vernazza parking area near a Bar called Il Pirata and take you up to the property. This service is provided on request for 10€.
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, it's important to know that it's not easy to go out at night without flashlights to the main parking area or to Vernazza. The trails are not illuminated since it's a protected park.
The hamlet is approximately 1:45 minutes from Genoa by car
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Vernazza is 5 minutes away by car or 25 minutes down the road walking
- Bit of culture
- Vineyards surround you at every corner
- Walks in the park
- Perfect for Trekkers and nature lovers
- Spot of exercise
- Trekking trails throughout the Unesco protected national park
- Day tripping
- All of Cinque Terre is reachable via it's trekking trails or by train from Vernazza nearby
1 3 1
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- I am an industrial engineering.
- My passion is to travel arround the world.
- I love to take care of your home as i wish you take care of mine.
- Our dream destinations