About our home
On three levels, this pad has it all. Tons of light, designer furniture, hard-wood floors, gourmet kitchen, washer/dryer, AC, 52' plasma TV, cable, stereo, treadmill, huge furnished terrace with outdoor kitchen and BBQ. The neighborhood boasts the best restaurants, coffee shops, gourmet specialty stores, ice-cream and pizza joints. Two minute walk to Campo dei Fiori and the Jewish Ghetto; five minute walk to Trastevere, the Pantheon, Piazza Farnese and Piazza Navona. Lots of public transportation for other attractions. Please note it is a third-floor walk up.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Trattoria Moderna for great local food; San Lorenzo for seafood; Pier Luigi's for an expensive treat that is entirely worth it; Costanza for a hearty meal; La Quercia for Roman specialties; Al Bric for great food with an endless wine list; ....the list goes on and on, but basically, anywhere you go, the food will be remarkably good.
- Cool bars
- Walk to Campo dei Fior (2 min) or Trastevere (5 min) and take your pick. My favorites are Enoteca Ferrari and Vino e Oli.
- Cozy cafés
- Don't miss out on a lazy breakfast (not quite brunch) in the sun or an aperitif at Caffe' Farnese (3 min walk). The beauty and vibe of the piazza by the same name will get you hooked on Rome!
- Retail therapy
- Via dei Giubbonari and Via del Governo Vecchio are lined with seriously wicked temptation.
- Bit of culture
- There is too much to see! My favorites are the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, il Chiostro del Bramante; Sant' Andrea Della Valle; and Pinacoteca Spada - only minutes away on foot.
- Walks in the park
- Villa Borghese is magnificent.
- Spot of exercise
- Jog or take a bike ride (rent anywhere) along the Tiber river.
- Day tripping
- There is very little tipping here. Cabs expect no tip. Five to ten % of your restaurant bill is fine.
3 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- I travel alone and work in the film industry.
- I love and practice all sports that do not involve teams.
- I have a passion for the written word.
- Our dream destinations