About our home
A unique, castle-like home built into the hillside of the historic district in picturesque San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, where visitors will discover an exclusive, luxury Bed & Breakfast. The majestic Burmese bell, carved Indian door and enchanting stone facade welcome guests to a fantasy-filled vacation.
A winding stone staircase leads through outdoor gardens and into magical, inviting interiors. Countless visitors have described Sueños San Miguel as the "most stunning home I've ever seen" and "a truly unique site and work of art". Abundant windows, gardens and terraces provide exceptional views of San Miguel’s sunsets, mountains, churches, and Spanish colonial architecture surrounding this beautiful stone fortress.
Showcasing the talents of local and national artists, Sueños San Miguel offers an eclectic-fusion of entertainment space for our exclusive guests. Adorned with contemporary, colonial and Asian furnishings, the formal dining room tranforms into a billiard room for fun and games and the stunning sala leads to a covered terrace with bar providing additional entertainment space.
Ensuring the utmost privacy during your stay, each of the four uniquely designed suites is located in a well-secluded level of the tiered property. Our luxurious features and frills are at your fingertips! All suites complete with flat-screen television and cable, high speed internet access, Sentry safe box, 1000 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, Ipod docking station, mini bar, coffee-maker, hairdryer, Turkish cotton robes, and handcrafted bath products.
- Main home
- Cable TV
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Restaurant Sollano 16, Andreas at Landeta, Mi Vida, Mezzanine Bistro, Cafe Rama, La Crepe, Tio Lucas, La Burger
- Cool bars
- La Azotea, Sunset Bar, Hotel Matilda,
- Retail therapy
- Fabrica Aurora, Agua de Coco, Andrea Flores Design, Namuh, Mitu, Casa Midy, Rachel Horn Design
- Bit of culture
- Instituto Allende, Bellas Artes, Teatro Angela Peralta, Biblioteca, Teatro Santa Ana, Kunsthaus,
- Walks in the park
- Benito Juarez Park, El Charo del Ingenio - Botanical Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Benito Juarez Park, Chorro steps, yoga retreats, pilates, biking,
- Day tripping
- Queretaro, Guanajuato, Pozos, San Luis Potosi
4 10 7
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time