Whangarei, Northland | 4 Bed
Sleeps 8 | Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 2
Two hours drive from Auckland or 25 minute flight
Your own tropical paradise
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
About our home
This home was designed by ourselves to be a retreat from the city in a rural setting. We have created a tropical paradise by building a pool area with beach entry and fijian style bure. The home is set on 2 acres with large rolling lawns and beautiful gardens. There is plenty of parking and we are only ten minutes from the nearest city. Twenty minutes from beautiful beaches.
- Buzzy restaurants
- Gorgeous restaurants ten minutes away
- Cool bars
- Lots of fun bars in town
- Cozy cafés
- Plenty of cafes with great coffee!
- Retail therapy
- Plenty of shops in central Whangarei - ten minute drive from the retreat
- Bit of culture
- We have a beautiful town basin - perfect spot for brunch or dinner.
- Walks in the park
- Plenty of beautiful scenic walks. Whangarei falls is a must to visit.
- Spot of exercise
- Plenty of sporting facilities in the area
- Day tripping
- A short drive to parks, beaches. One hour to the magnificent Bay of Islands.
3 things about us
- We are a professional couple looking to travel more
- We are both very careful and tidy.
Our dream swap destinations
Our ideal times
- Any time