About our home
In the village of Sant Andreu de Llavaneres, just half an hour by car from Barcelona. Llavaneres is characterized by its tranquil, select setting and first-rate restaurants. Nearby there is also excellent golf, tennis and equestrian facilities.
An exceptional apartment, 5 minutes from the marina 'Port Balís' and 3 minutes from the train station to Barcelona.
With a pretty garden and two swimming pool, 0 minutes from the sea.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Restaurant 'Pins Mar' in the Paseo Marítimo only 5 min. walking. A lot of delicious restaurants in The 'Port Balis', only 10 minutes walking from the flat.
- Retail therapy
- Hotel Colon Spa, in Caldes d'Estrac.
- Bit of culture
- Barcelona is 45 min by train from the flat.
- Spot of exercise
- Tennis, Golf, Swimming pools, Riding in Sant Andreu de Llavaneres. Sailing from Port Balís.
“very nice apartment with a great decoration, design and confortable . The host was very kind and respectful of my house inParis.”
“The apartment was really nice, fantastic views over the sea (on the 5th floor) and full of light, delightful neighbours gave us the keys when we arrived quite late at night. Very nice modern kitchen and comfortable sitting area, very convenient for train station, (5 mins walk and 45 mins in to Barcelona) Area itself is pretty quiet out of season but would imagine location is great for summer. Next stop on the train (Mataro) supermarket for supplies if you don't have a car. We enjoyed a good mix of chilling out at the apartment/beach and going in to Barcelona on the train for sightseeing. All in all, a very pleasant week was had at Sant Andreu de LLavaneres.”
2 4 1
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
This member has verified their identity using one of our approved methods
3 things about us
- We are a couple without children
- Neil is a coach in business communication skills, Jo is an architect & photograph
- We love design, photography, painting, movies and sport
- Our dream destinations
- United States