Accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms comfortably accommodating a maximum of 7 people. The master bedroom suite has a king-size bed, built-in wardrobes and a...
Stunning views over the beach
Stunning views over the beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 4 baths
About our home
Our luxury apartment called Columns is a fabulous holiday apartment in a stunning location within The Aspasia boutique holiday resort at Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand.
The luxury accommodation includes :
Sleeps six plus two guests.
350 square metres of living accommodation.
Spacious living / dining room with state-of-the-art ultra-modern kitchen.
Sun terrace with water features and wonderful bay views.
Master bedroom suite with jacuzzi.
Two further en-suite bedrooms.
Media room with two guest beds.
Flat screen televisions in all bedrooms with satellite channels and wireless Internet.
It is in a superb location, walking distance to the beach and town with every conceivable type of cuisine to suit all tastes. Fantastic supermarket a short drive.
There is a 24 hour concierge service so it is completely secure. There are 2 swimming pools, a gym, spa and very good restaurant. The staff are wonderful and always on hand to assist you with whatever you need.
We absolutely love it and you will too!
We also have homes in the UK, Rotherfield near Royal Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex (thatched cottages on a 130 acre farm) and in Southern France, St Laurent du Verdon, Alpes de Haute Provence (a 5 bedroom villa).
We do not need to do simultaneous swaps and all our properties are also available for rental.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- NO POINTS TRIPS PLEASE + NO SWAPS WITH FRANCE UK AND THAILAND AS WE HAVE PROPERTIES THERE
- We have 2 Boys at university so they are now independant. Chris has his own marine Legal and Claims company C Solutions and Jacqui assists him with marketing. We travel extensively for work and pleasure
- We are based in Asia for part of the year and Europe. We have lovely homes in Phuket, Thailand, Provence in southern France, and East Sussex near Royal Tunbridge Wells in England. We do not need to do simultaneous swaps.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Boathouse. Mom Tri Villa Royale
- Cool bars
- Re Kata, funky beach club, great cocktails and brunches
- Cozy cafés
- Plenty in town
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Temples and Buddhas
- Walks in the park
- Boat trips to neighboring islands. Stunning scenery and marine life.
- Spot of exercise
- Jog on the beach. Train with the Muay Thai Boxers
- Day tripping
- Elephant safari a must. Loads of trips to suit every interest. Concierge can arrange evrything for you.
You may also like
Our 2 bedroom apt is 112 square metres. It is part of an integrated resort that features hotels like the Dusit Thani Hotel, The Banyan Tree, Angsana Laguna...
The house is about 200 sq.m house walled in garden with car port, with downstairs a large open living room with kitchen, dining room, lounge room, back...