About our home
Our home is located next to a large nature reserve and a 10 min walk (through the woods) to mainline station to London (45 mins). Built in the 1960's it has been fully modernised. We have removed internal walls, completely refurbished all rooms and added a modern extension. It has a secluded rear garden and off street parking for 3 cars.
Our home is a fantastic place to entertain or just relax with easy access to London. The surrounding area has many attractions (Legoland, Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle etc).
The property is child friendly with stair gates, cot, high chair etc.
Our home is a perfect base for exploring the south of England with easy access to London. 4 trains an hour to London Waterloo which gives immediate easy access to the south bank, Westminster, London Eye etc
- Ground floor master bedroom with en suite
- 2 large bedrooms upstairs 1 can be used for 2 kids to share
- 4th bedroom with fold out (high quality) sofa double bed
- Open plan living area with 12m living area
- Open plan kitchen with all mod cons
- Opposite large nature reserve with walks and bike trails
- You can borrow the car....
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
- No pets
4 8 3
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- We are a couple with 2 kids (3 yrs & 18 months)
- We love to travel and have quality family time
- We love good design and minimalist architecture
- Our dream destinations