About our home
The flat has 3 bedrooms (one is used as an office) and two bathrooms. An open kitchen and a large balcony. You can easily sleep 5 people + a baby (there are two double size beds, one cot and one extra single mattress).
Our home is located in the heart of Stoke Newington, a vibrant part of town, with an array of cafes, pubs and independent shops. A very family friendly area.
The building is moments from 2 big parks (Clissold and Springfield), a sport centre and swimming pool.
Buses to the city can be found at our doorstep. It's a 30 minutes journey to go to central London, or towards Liverpool Street station (next to Spitalfield market).
Islington (Angel tube station) is a 20 minutes bus ride away, where you can find lovely shops and a large selection of restaurants.
We'd be interested in swapping for a place in France, for up to 10 days end of August, beginning of September and also for a week around Christmas 2014.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Oui Madame, Homa, The Three Crowns, The Black Pig with White Pearls,
- Retail therapy
- Shine Holistic
- Walks in the park
- Clissold Park and Springfield Park
- Spot of exercise
- Clissold Leisure centre
- Day tripping
- 10 minutes away from busy Dalston and 30 minutes away from the City
3 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- we are a couple (french and english) in our 40s with a girl and a boy (6 years old and 7 months old)
- I'm a photographer and Jaimie is a cameraman
- We are interested in a swap in France for the end of August, first week of September. But also for a week around Christmas this year.
- Our dream destinations