About our home
A very unusual 1 bedroom studio house in the very centre of London between Eaton & Sloane Square. It is in a private courtyard with CCTV and is therefore very quiet and secure. Extremely light with a 20ft Cathedral window - electric blind - and high ceilings.
A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, hob, Miele washer/dryer. There is a spiral staircase to the mezzanine bedroom so it would not be ideal for guests who have limited mobility and is definitely not suitable for children. Compact but perfectly formed!
Quite literally next to Sloane Square and the Kings Road. A minutes walk to the Saatchi Gallery, two to Knightsbridge and all within 5 minutes walk are Buckingham Palace & Hyde Park. It is one underground stop to South Kensington and the V & A and Science Museum.
The Pimlico farmers market on Pimlico Green and Duke of York Square's food market on the Kings Road both take place on Saturday mornings and you can pass a pleasant hour reading the papers outside with a choice of the famous Cafe Colbert in Sloane Square or Daylesford Organic at the end of Bourne Street.
You have both the Royal Court with its two theatres and Cadogan Hall with recitals throughout the year on your doorstep.
If you are in London to sightsee, shop or for cultural activities you could not find a more convenient location.
Aside from Sloane Square Underground there are bus routes from Sloane Square which service all parts of London.
Enter the postcode SW1W 8HJ in Google Earth for the exact position and go to www.tfl.gov.uk to plan any trip from Sloane Square.
Available immediately for a Short let or for POINTS only - I do not do direct SWAPS
The apartment is normally let on a long term lease and I may ask to allow viewings during an agreed time slot each day.
A cleaner attends once a week for two hours to clean the apartment - she can iron, change sheets etc at additional cost.
The TV has Freeview channels.
iPod music dock available on request.
- Vacation Home
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cafe Colbert, Ziani's, Manicomio
- Cool bars
- Cozy cafés
- Daylesford Organic, Patisserie Valerie, Royal Court Cafe
- Retail therapy
- Harrods, Kings Road, Harvey Nichols
- Bit of culture
- Roya Court Theatre, Cadogan Hall, Saatchi Gallery
- Walks in the park
- Equidistant from Hyde Park or cross the bridge to Battersea Park
- Spot of exercise
- Run down to the river and do a circuit across the bridges
- Day tripping
- Anywhere - transport links are second to none!
1 2 1
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- I travel frequently, love jazz and enjoy both the mountains and the sea. Tuscany with a pool would be great :)
- I am an investor - I travel alone and sometimes with one or two friends. I enjoy sitting on a beach or by a pool as much as visiting art galleries, museums and local restaurants.
- I enjoy the Arts, speak Italian and French and like to immerse myself in the local colour
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time