Conveniently located and tastefully decorated five double bedroom, terraced Victorian London family home. Total living space is 3000 Sq.ft/285Sq.ms. Situated...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Hammersmith / Shepherds Bush in Central London.
Close to tube stations, Westfield shopping Centre, Notting Hill, River Thames and cheap cab fare to return from the West End.
- Main home
More about us
- Couple with no kids
- We work in the travel industry
- We love London, are widely travelled and interested to see other parts of the world
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 min walk to Angelsea Arms for well priced michellin star pub food
- Cool bars
- Notting Hill.
- Cozy cafés
- Brackenbury village cafe,
- Retail therapy
- Westfield, Notting Hill. Everywhere its London!
- Bit of culture
- V & A, Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum. Everywhere its London!
- Spot of exercise
- Run or walk by tthe river or in the park
- Day tripping
- Hampton Court, Oxford, Brighton
You may also like
Family Home located in a charming mews in Battersea in South London. Close to transport links, shops, restaurants, and between two beautiful Commons with...
This dock-facing, fifth-floor, apartment boasts 24-hour Concierge and security and is located within close proximity of the Jubilee underground line (20...