Our city flat is newly refurbished and free at various times in the year, when we can escape to our country home (or yours;). Located 1 min from Leceister...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Hammersmith / Shepherds Bush in Central London.
Close to tube stations, Westfield shopping Centre, Notting Hill, River Thames and cheap cab fare to return from the West End.
- Main home
More about us
- Couple with no kids
- We work in the travel industry
- We love London, are widely travelled and interested to see other parts of the world
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 min walk to Angelsea Arms for well priced michellin star pub food
- Cool bars
- Notting Hill.
- Cozy cafés
- Brackenbury village cafe,
- Retail therapy
- Westfield, Notting Hill. Everywhere its London!
- Bit of culture
- V & A, Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum. Everywhere its London!
- Spot of exercise
- Run or walk by tthe river or in the park
- Day tripping
- Hampton Court, Oxford, Brighton
You may also like
Our house was built in the 1930's. It has an open plan through lounge with a separate kitchen and a pretty garden. We live near by good tube connections to...
Our modern town house is in a beautiful Victorian-era conservation area, in Kennington. The Houses of Parliament and London Eye are fifteen minutes walk,...