Created in 2008 this is London City living at its best. Walk just about everywhere. With large terrace and outdoor cinema...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Hammersmith / Shepherds Bush in Central London.
Close to tube stations, Westfield shopping Centre, Notting Hill, River Thames and cheap cab fare to return from the West End.
- Main home
More about us
- Couple with no kids
- We work in the travel industry
- We love London, are widely travelled and interested to see other parts of the world
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 min walk to Angelsea Arms for well priced michellin star pub food
- Cool bars
- Notting Hill.
- Cozy cafés
- Brackenbury village cafe,
- Retail therapy
- Westfield, Notting Hill. Everywhere its London!
- Bit of culture
- V & A, Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum. Everywhere its London!
- Spot of exercise
- Run or walk by tthe river or in the park
- Day tripping
- Hampton Court, Oxford, Brighton
You may also like
IDEALLY WOULD LIKE 2-3,4 MONTH SWAP STARTING FROM OCT-NOV,DEC 2017.....MOST WARM PLACES CONSIDERED This apartment/maisonette is built over 4 floors,approx....
Our home is an Arts and Crafts home built in 1912 in the leafy neighbourhood of Hampstead Garden Suburb with quick and simple access to Central London....