About our home
Our stunning home is located within a beautiful and peaceful tree-lined street in the heart of a conservation area consisting of beautiful yellow brick houses. Our home has a recently architect designed extended kitchen/dining room which is incredibly comfortable and full of character with all the mod cons. We have a fabulous and cosy living room with wood burning stove for colder days and for the rest of the year the lovely kitchen/dining room opens out onto a small but tropical garden, landscaped around our love for our previous life in Africa (including a firepit!) and perfect for bbqs.
We have two double bedrooms on the middle floor with a family bathroom. One bedroom is currently a nursery with a cot bed suitable for children up to the age of 4. On the top floor is a loft conversion containing a bedroom with a king size bed and wet room. All in all we feel very lucky to live in this lovely home!
West Wimbledon area is in our opinion one of the best areas to live in and around London. We are just 3 minutes from the district line tube at Wimbledon, 10 minutes to Vauxhall, 15 minutes to Waterloo, 30 minutes to the West End of London and yet in an oasis of tranquility where friendly and laid back life is possible. Lovely walks in the area include Wimbledon Common (and a visit to the windmill where the Wombles lived!) or even a tube ride/stroll through the streets to the AELTC, the home of Wimbledon tennis.
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Walking distance Bar 191, tube ride to The Ledbury
- Cool bars
- Walking distance The Swan, train to The Tattershall
- Cozy cafés
- The Olive Garden
- Retail therapy
- Wimbledon, Kingston, Westfield or Oxford Street
- Bit of culture
- Fabulous tours of Southside House
- Walks in the park
- Wimbledon Common leading to Richmond Common
- Spot of exercise
- You're in Wimbledon....... tennis!
- Day tripping
- Buzzing Brighton is an easy train journey away!
3 6 2
3 things about us
- We're a couple with a beautiful 2 year old daughter, Ella Rose & a 5 month old baby, Jack
- Leanna (Welsh) is a Chef, James (Australian) is a Hydrogeologist. We love cooking and eating out and our love of food is reflected in our lovely house!
- We love our home and would appreciate someone who will take good care of it
- Our dream swap destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time