Kirkbymoorside, Yorkshire | 10 Bed
George And Dragon Hotel
Sleeps 20 | Bedrooms 10 | Bathrooms 10
"one of our 4 poster bedrooms"
"lovely en-suite facilities"
"our characterful bar with great selection of British ales and international beers and lagers. We also have extensive wine lists"
"Knights Restaurant "
"Log Fired for super cosy feel in the winter"
"the spectacular Yorkshire countryside"
"Award winning Knights Restaurant "
"Laura Ashley Style in some rooms each has its own feel"
Member Since: June 2011
Send a message
Want to swap with properties like this?
Start your journey by listing your home for free.
With endless possibilities, where will you go?
If you have dates in mind you can add them here to help speed up the process. You can change these dates later if your circumstances change
George And Dragon Hotel
York, Scarborough, Highlights of England
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
About our home
Our stunning original Hotel, is set in the heart of the spectacular yorkshire countryside. With award winning Knights Restaurant serving a blend of british and continental dishes. The public bars is super cosy with log fires, deep leather sofas and a bubbling aulde worlde atmosphere.
Despite the charm the hotel rooms all have LCD screen free WIFI across the hotel all en-suite.
We have superb cooked and continental breakfasts served daily.
We also have two lovely holiday cottages fully self contained.
We are open to various 'suggestions' on how a swap may work... including breakfast and meals if you have something grand to offer or perhaps just the basics if you have something a little more humble... We love to travel so give us a try.
- Buzzy restaurants
- award winning restaurant plus lots more in York
- Cool bars
- our typicaly British country bar plus lots more to choose from
- Cozy cafés
- we serve Italian coffee ground and expressed to your liking... plus more cafes in town
- Retail therapy
- York just 30mins, Designer outlet is one of UKs biggest and best
- Bit of culture
- You cant miss it!! Castles, sea towns, York, its just everywhere
- Walks in the park
- we are in the country, simply step outside... guided walks throughout year
- Spot of exercise
- Nordic walking is becoming increasingly popular
- Day tripping
- Scarborough, York, Castle Howard... etc etc
3 things about us
- We are a married couple of 8 years, both church leaders who enjoy great food, history with a passion for travel.
- My wife is an executive and I run my own business and study theology at University
- Our home was chosen to be a hub for life. We want to be able to get anywhere to visit anyone easily as well as enjoy the finer things when at home.
Our dream swap destinations
Our ideal times
- Any time