About our home
Peaceful Canyon Living In This Wonderful Lower Bel Air Traditional W/ Casual, Flowing Floor Plan (3200 sq ft) & Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Feel. Majority of Its Rooms Open To The Unusually Large Backyard, This Home Has A Wide-Open, Expansive Vibe Throughout W/ Its Higher Ceilings & Banks of French Doors. Saltillo Tile And Wide-Planked Wood Floors Grace The Public Rooms. A Tastefully Updated, Nicely-Sized Cook's Kitchen W/ Breakfast Area. Formal Dining Room. Living Area, Great-Room Style, W/ A Huge Central Fireplace. Wood-Paneled Den/Media/Play Room W/ Full Wet Bar. There Are Four Bedrooms, All Set Together, W/ Recently Updated, Very Tasteful Bathrooms. Terrific Master. An Office, A Powder Room And A Directly-Accessed Two-Car Garage. The Expansive, Private And Leafy Backyard Is Set In Flagstone W/ A Gorgeous Heated Pool. There Are Multiple Areas For Al Fresco Entertaining, Lounging And Dining. Fire Pit. There Is Also A Separate, Flat, Play Area, Perfect For Kids' Activities.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Picca, hinoki & the bird, the bazaar
- Cool bars
- Soho House
- Cozy cafés
- Hotel Bel-Air, Huckleberry Cafe, Milo & Olive
- Retail therapy
- Brentwood Country Mart, Robertson, Rodeo Drive
- Bit of culture
- Getty Center, LACMA, Geffen Playhouse
- Walks in the park
- Botanical Garden at UCLA, Holmby Hills Park
- Spot of exercise
- Walk along the beach (9 miles to the Pacific Ocean), Runyon Canyon, Franklin Canyon
- Day tripping
- Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, Disneyland
4 6 3
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- We're a couple with a three 1/2 year old boy and a one year old girl.
- Aaron is in the entertainment industry and Julie is a marketing professional.
- We love casual, laid-back living and our home reflects our style.
- Our dream destinations