About our home
Stunning home built by famous architect Paul Williams. This how was completely restored by us in 2007. Great design throughout. Modern, chic, but comfortable. Feautured in InStyle magazine. This house is equipped with everything you need if you want to bring the kids. We have a beautiful SEPARATE GUESTHOUSE that sleeps at least 2 with fireplace. Los Angeles is beautiful year round and we have an amazing backyard. Full patio, large grassy area and an outdoor kitchen including a pizza oven. Relax outdoors in our covered pergola with hanging wisteria and huge outdoor fireplace. We have a large wrought iron gated and heated pool and spa with plenty of chaises and couches to lounge. We also have a fantastic and big gym with padded floors and wall for boxing or working out. It has a punching bag, speed bag, flat screen with wii and xbox kinetic! it's also a great place for older kids to chill.
Inside the house we have a huge open plan new kitchen and family room that opens onto the garden. We also have a large den for tv watching and game playing. The gem of the house is a very large living room/library with vaulted dark wood ceiling and a floor to ceiling Paul Williams designed fireplace.
This how is top notch, easy and stunning.
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Katsuya, The Hungry Cat, BLD, Mozza
- Cool bars
- The Bowery Bar, Village Idiot, The Tar Pit
- Cozy cafés
- Bungalow, Sussina, Joan's on Third, Magnolia Bakery
- Retail therapy
- Pickett Fences on Larchmont, American Rag, 3rd Street and Beverly Blvd. Everywhere in Los Angeles has cool shops.
- Bit of culture
- 5 minutes to LACMA and Broad. 15 minutes to MOCA downtown.
- Walks in the park
- Walk to Pan Pacific or Van Ness park or drive 15 minutes to Griffith Park
- Spot of exercise
- Run and exercise at Pan Pacific park or hike Griffith Park's dozens of trails as well as Fryman Canyon or Runyon Canyon
- Day tripping
- Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Ojai (amazing spa town), Santa Barbara, Malibu, Big Bear, Mammoth...
“It was like a fairy tale oasis in the exciting city of LA”
3 things they loved about the trip
- Feeling like I was coming home at the end of the day.
- The weather!
- Exploring all the sights and neighborhoods of LA.
“There is an endless array of dining options.”
6 10 6
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- We have well behaved and well traveled kids. Sometimes we will take the whole family and sometimes my husband and i plan a getaway just for ourselves!
- Matt and I are in the entertainment industry. I am a producer of films and television and Matt is a writer and producer for dramatic television.
- We love great style. If i wasn't a producer i would have liked to have been an interior designer. We love to travel all over. I was inspired to do this from a television report about families who have outgrown the
- Our dream destinations