Manhattan, New York | 4 Bed
Sleeps 10 | Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 3
Member Since: November 2011
Send a message
Want to swap with properties like this?
Start your journey by listing your home for free.
With endless possibilities, where will you go?
If you have dates in mind you can add them here to help speed up the process. You can change these dates later if your circumstances change
Steps from Columbia University, Morningside and Central Park
Spacious and gracious living in NYC
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
About our home
120-year old home in Historic Harlem neighborhood, completely renovated for modern living.
The current owners of this single-family brownstone have updated it to meet the most demanding standards of comfort without sacrificing an iota of its historic character. The result is an elegant townhouse with a bright and airy layout that simply feels like home.
Original mahogany woodwork, ornate original mirrors, and richly wrought doorframes have been carefully preserved in excellent condition. Exposed brick, mahogany banisters, and shining floors ensure that the living spaces are warm and inviting. The state-of-the-art custom kitchen is spacious and light-filled, and the rear garden has room for both a dining patio and fragrant flowerbeds. With four bedrooms, a nursery, and a dedicated playroom, this home is currently laid out to house any growing family. Best of all, it is located on a tree-lined townhouse block only a few feet from Morningside Park. Ascend the cascading stone steps across the park for brunch at the famous Hungarian Pastry Shop, or catch the nearby A, B, C, D or 1 trains for express access to the entire city.
- Buzzy restaurants
- Sylvia's, Sezz'Medi, Kitchenette, Dinosaur BBQ
- Cool bars
- Mocha Lounge, Harlem Vintage, The Cotton Club, Chocolat
- Cozy cafés
- Les Ambassades, Hungarian Pastry Shop
- Retail therapy
- Broadway shops
- Bit of culture
- Minton's Playhouse, Apollo Theater, St. John the Divine, Cathedral, Jazz Museum of Harlem
- Walks in the park
- Steps from Morningside Park, 10 min walk to Central Park
- Spot of exercise
- NY Sports Club, park recreation, Hudson River Walk
- Day tripping
- 1 subway stop from midtown Manhattan, 2 subway stops from Times Square
3 things about us
- We're musicians and advertising execs with two young boys
- We enjoy art, history, music, the great outdoors, good wine and good food
- We are in our forties/fifties and know and respect keeping a safe and clean home
Our dream swap destinations
Our ideal times
- Any time