About our home
Our stunning apartment was completely renovated few months ago.
It is a pristine white designer nest between the sky and Manhattan Skyline.
We are on the 46th floor and the view is simply breathtaking. We have a common outdoor roof solarium equipped with a BBQ ( can be booked for private party) located only 3 floors above us, on the 49th floor.
Gorgeous and bright common laundry room on the 49th floor as well. The best laundry room of Manhattan!!
We have access to two gorgeous private members only gyms and a stunning indoor pool. The most good looking gyms of Manhattan surrounded by floor to ceiling wrap around windows to enjoy NY at day and night.
Swimming while snowing and enjoying Manhattan under your feet is priceless.
We have a nanny and cleaning lady ( she speaks English, French and Spanish ) that comes daily and can help out a lot!
Wifi, Cable, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, a huge MAC, a printer, access to Fresh Direct for cozy dinner in are just few of the amenities we can offer.
Play grounds at few blocks and Central Park at 10 minutes walk makes the perfect home for families. Not even mention a kids bedroom full of toys, books and everything a toddler can dream of! Scooters, bicycles, balls, you name it! We are all geared up to enjoy Central Park!!
We have two bedrooms with their own bath ( both have showers and tubs) and a queen size inflatable bed that can hosts 2 more adults. This is the perfect home for those that dream about a nest on top of a skyscraper...
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Within few blocks: Sushi Seki ( amazing sushi) Sasabune ( the most amazing sushi! Nobu, who?! ;) Gari ( sushi ) Cafe' Boulud ( tres chic and posh ) Caravaggio ( great Italian, of course...) Candle 79 ( amazing indian vegetarian ) Cilantro ( upscale Mexican) Numero 28 ( great Italian pizza ) Spice ( Thai) Candle cafe ( Indian- veg)
- Cool bars
- American trash ( fun! fun! fun!) Bailey's Corner pub ( Irish) Baraonda ( unpretentious ) Bemelmans Bar ( pretentious, but uber cool. $$$$) Cafe Carlyle ( Bemelmans' cousin. Uber cool, uber expensive$$$$) Caledonian Scottish Pub ( Scottish ) Club Macanudo ( good for smokers ) Iggy's karaoke Lounge and grill ( fun!!)
- Cozy cafés
- Via Quadronno ( Italian ) Le Pain Quotidien ( great for breakfast, lunch ) Oslo Coffee Roaster ( the BEST coffee in town- no, espresso is not their specialty ;-) Caffe' Noi ( yes, go for espresso) St Ambrouse ( pretentious Italian, full of wanna be. $$$) Corrado Bread and Pastry ( cute Italian wanna be that looks more French, at least to me) Beanocchio ( all organic, vegan, super fresh) Cafe' Sabarsky ( German/Austrian, be prepared to step back 100 years. cool)
- Retail therapy
- Madison Avenue is an " open posh mall"! Enjoy every designer's stores!
- Bit of culture
- Have you ever heard of the " Museum Mile"?! It is a mile long stretch of Fifth Avenue that is filled of some of NYC greatest Museums. Metropolitan Muesum, Frick Collection ( spectacular!!!) Guggenheim etc etc!
- Walks in the park
- CENTRAL PARK!!
- Spot of exercise
- Central Park fro great walks/jog. 3 floors above you there are 2 stunning gyms, one for cardio, the other for weight. Amazing indoor pool on the same floor.
- Day tripping
- Bronx zoo! Kids will love it. Coney Island ( beach, amusement park, aquarium ) Brooklyn Botanical garden. philadelphia by train, Wasghington by train. Cruise on the river!
2 4 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- I travel with two young kids.
- I am a very clean and tidy person, so are my kids. We love traveling and try to go back to Italy at least once per year to visit my family near Genova.
- We speak fluently English, Italian, French, Spanish and a little German
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- 01 July - 16 September
- 18 December - 05 January
- 14 March - 30 March