About our home
Beautiful home walking distance to the beach, fine dining, tennis, and park in historic Santa Monica Canyon. Stunning architectural flooded with natural light boasts floor to ceiling windows, great room with living and dining areas, eat-in-kitchen, large family room, loft/office, lovely yard, and oversized roof deck with gorgeous canyon and mountain views. Outdoor living and dining areas with barbeque and lounge area. Interior design emphasizes comfortable and elegant beach living for families.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Delfini, Giorgio, The Hungry Cat
- Cool bars
- Cozy cafés
- Patrick's Roadhouse
- Retail therapy
- Montana Ave, 3rd St.Promenade, Main St.
- Bit of culture
- Bergamot Station Art Galleries, Venice Boardwalk
- Walks in the park
- Rustic Canyon Park
- Spot of exercise
- Local "stairs"; "Muscle Beach"; Pool at the Beach House
- Day tripping
- DIsneyland, Rose Bowl, Universal Studios, Hollywood
“My wife and I and our teenage children stayed in this wonderful house in July 2014. The peaceful location was ideal being able to walk to the beach, explore the beautiful coastline or drive into LA to sight see. Laura was a pleasure to deal with in arranging the swap. I would highly recommend this house.”
4 9 4
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- I grew up in Boston and went to college at Harvard, majoring in economics. Then I moved to New York City where I got a Ph.D. at Columbia University in finance and economics. I moved to Santa Monica more than 20 years ago and fell in love with the area from the moment I arrived.
- This beautiful home is just a few blocks walk from the beach and boasts an unparalleled roof deck with stunning canyon views. A lovely place to relax, entertain, and enjoy a great meal after a day on the beach or mountain biking in the canyons or shopping on Montana Avenue or visiting world-renowned museums or going to the theatre in Hollywood.
- I have had the good fortune to travel to many places in the world and I am still excited whenever I return home to Santa Monica. Santa Monica Canyon is a special neighborhood and I am delighted to share it with guests coming to the area. Elegant, rustic, tranquil and exciting, Santa Monica Canyon provides a truly wonderful gathering place for families celebrating special events and those wanting to get away.
- Our dream destinations
- U.S. Virgin Islands