'Beautifully designed, spacious and well equipped home.. we could easily retire there!'
Jennifer and her family swapped their home in Sydney, Australia for Kate's home in Margaret River, Western Australia. Margaret River is a pristine wine region blessed with both fabulous beaches and forests. With a plethora of activities ranging from boogie boarding at the majestic Red gate beach to trekking through the numerous limestone caves throughout the region or you could just enjoy the view at home with a glass of wine from Kate's vineyard, Kate's home proved to be the dream swap for Jennifer. She listed the three things her family loved about the swap as:
- Beautifully designed, spacious and well equipped home, we could easily retire there!
- Amazing location. Close to great wineries and restaurants, excellent beaches, art galleries and Margaret River Township yet the house itself was very secluded and hidden away on our very own vineyard.
- Very helpful hosts who left wonderful suggestions of things for us to do, they also took great care of our home.
The other experiences they enjoyed: 'The Margaret River region in South Western Australia is a must see destination, there was so much to do. Kids loved the caves, Chocolate factory, animal farms, fishing and canoeing in the dams. Us, grownups loved visiting the famous wineries and discovering new unknown ones, then visiting as many beaches as possible to find our favourite.'
When asked to state how much they saved, Jennifer said, 'One week in mid-summer....priceless.' Surely everyone fancies a bit of that in their lives... so why not get swapping?!?
Better holidays for homeowners
Love Home Swap is the world’s largest online travel club. Holiday like a local — stay in amazing homes and enjoy insider tips from a community of helpful hosts
- Most homes, Best locations
- Over 180,000 local travel tips
- Most flexible travel options
- Safe and secure
- Trusted community