We know that our members take the utmost care when staying in other members' homes - but accidents can sometimes happen. Now you can enjoy extra peace of mind when agreeing trips with our refundable Security Deposit service.
Make sure you're fully covered in case of any accidental damage that takes place when a member stays in your home. It's simple to set up and we'll help you through the process - contact us today to add a refundable security deposit to the trips you're planning.
Here's how it works:
1. When confirming a stay at your home, agree with the other member the level of the accidental damage deposit to be put in place. Thre is a minimum amount of £200 required to use the trip deposit service.
2. Both members provide the required specifics to complete a simple Security Deposit form, confirming all the details and payment information. Our Member Concierge team will facilitate this for you.
3. The deposit is held securely in a third-party ESCROW account until the end of the trip.
4. The deposit will be returned in full at the end of the trip if no accidental damage to the property takes place. Any payments from the deposit will be made post-trip upon agreement between the members and proof of damage and receipts.
Once the form has been completed and signed by the guest - with our assistance as required - the Love Home Swap team will follow up with the Guest(s) to take the Security Deposit payment on the Host's behalf. To offer this premium service on behalf of club members, a small service fee of 10% is included.
Better holidays for homeowners
Love Home Swap is the world’s largest online travel club. Holiday like a local — stay in amazing homes and enjoy insider tips from a community of helpful hosts
- Most homes, Best locations
- Over 180,000 local travel tips
- Most flexible travel options
- Safe and secure
- Trusted community