WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2016 JUNE/JULY LOG CABIN....LAKE, BIKE RIDING AMD FISHING Our Stunning Home was built in Antigua in 2008. We had it shipped in from North...
Beach front property
Beach front property
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is located on its own little beach, with an acre of garden next to our newly built restaurant Papa's by the sea.
Upstairs is set up with three bedrooms, a bathroom, a tv room and balcony.
The ground floor is our domaine, with master bedroom and en-suite, laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer, 1/2 bath, kitchen and living room.
The balcony outside gives you an amazing view of the ocean and beach.
Our swimming pool is located next to the restaurant with 10 sun loungers and umbrellas to relax on. There is also seating in the garden under shaded palm umbrellas.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of five, Simon, Caroline, William 7, Jonathan 5, Jamie 3.
- Simon and I own and run two restaurants in Antigua
- We love the out doors, walking , Swimming, Sailing, Football...... we love all animals and we are very clean and tidy people.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Papa's by the sea is located 50 ft away
- Cool bars
- Trappas bar & restaurant is 5 mins drive
- Cozy cafés
- Skullduggery cafe is 5 mins drive
- Retail therapy
- St John's the capital has duty free shopping
- Bit of culture
- Nelsons Dockyard, English Harbour is 5 mins away
- Walks in the park
- English Harbour National Park has many trails & walks
- Spot of exercise
- Circuit training on pigeon beach 3 times a week @ 8.30am
- Day tripping
- Check out Antigua Nice for all info on Antigua.
You may also like
Our LONDON family home has an eclectic and contemporary taste. 20 mins by car from Heathrow and on a direct bus route from the airport. It takes 20 mins by...
A historic Grade II listed property created at the west wing of the Dower House to Hassop Hall mid 17th century. Three bedrooms, one reception room; the...