***For the moment, I would like to go Berlin with my 15 years old daughter who is going to attend school there. (minimum for a month)*** Buenos Aires is a...
The House in the Woods
The House in the Woods
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
My house was built in 2010 with a concept of architecture connecting the inside with the outside. Once you are sitted in my comfy couch you feel you are in the forest and with the elements. The property is on a private acre (3,500 sqm) of native Patagonian forest. It has a private back deck and garden and an overhanging front deck embracing 2 trees at 5 mt from the ground.
I have decorated my house with treasures from my travels. I have a small Inuit art collection as well images captured during my many voyages to Antarctica. Corners from Asia anad Africa create a truly cosmopolitan atmosphere.
The neighbourhood is quit and residential only a short 7 km to the centre of town.
San Martin de Los Andes is a brilliant location to get to know the rest of Northern Patagonia. Only 60km from the border with Chile and 2.5 hours drive to San Carlos de Bariloche.
San Martin de Los Andes is a jewel for mountain and outdoor sports seeker or for young families searching for adventure.
- Main home
More about us
- Im single and work remote. There is an office set up at home that you can use.
- I'm the co-founder of ice tracks expeditions www.ice-tracks.com dedicated to organised adventures and holidays to the polar regions and other remote wilderness in the world.
- I love traveling to places where I can connect with nature and the outdoors. I'm a skier and mountainbike. I also like climbing, trekking, good company.
Where is it?
- Spot of exercise
- endless hiking, great mountain biking, ski centre only 20 km away
- Day tripping
- jumping place to discover northern patagonia, over 10 lakes and countless hikes within a 60 km radio. Only 1.30 hours from Chile!
You may also like
Our apartment is a great opportunity to visit Buenos Aires and neighbouring area. Located 5 minutes walk from the presidential residence in Olivos, just 20...
This recently refurbished house used to be once a carpentry and during some years also a theatre. Located in a very quiet and residential neighborhood in the...