This bright and comfortable loft on the 8th floor enjoys outstanding views of the city from all of its rooms. Its highlight is the completely private terrace where you can have a perfect Argentine asado in the parrilla (BBQ grill). Excellent view day and night. Full sun all day.
The building complex has plenty of amenities: 24 hours security, outdoor swimming pool, laundry, gym and sauna. It is ideal for young couples.
- LIVING ROOM: Very comfortable room with stylish decoration and plenty of natural light. Two seat sofa, coffee table, 28’’ TV, DVD player, music stereo. Access to the terrace. Air conditioning (cold).
- DINING ROOM: Integrated to the kitchen there is a dining room with a dining table for four.
- KITCHEN: Modern kitchen fully equipped with small refrigerator, microwave, electric coffee maker, toaster, tableware for six.
- EXCLUSIVE TERRACE: The premium feature is this unique terrace with a parrilla/BBQ grill with amazing views of the city where you can certainly relax and enjoy in the open air.
- GUEST TOILETTE: near the entrance of the loft.
- BEDROOM EN SUITE: Amazing bedroom on the second floor (reached by a staircase) with a king-size bed (1,80 x 2,00 mts). From it you will have access to a lovely balcony with stunning views of the city. Among the features are Air conditioning , and a vast closet.
- MAIN BATHROOM: The bathroom is complete with shower. Hair dryer
- BALCONY: delightful balcony with nice view.
- OPTIONAL PARKING LOT: one parking space in the building (request availability).
Sorry, pets are not allowed. No children under 12 years old are allowed in this apartment.
This is a Non-S
This unique style PENTHOUSE LOFT is part of a top-end condominium complex in the trendy neighborhood of Palermo Hollywood. This quiet area is close to cultural centres, fancy restaurants, bars, and tasteful clothes stores. It is also well connected with many means of transport nearby.
I'm a French economist living in Buenos aires since 2002. I used to work for an international organization but decided to stay in Argentina after discovering its natural wonders and its fantastic people. I'm now a freelance translator and owner of a translation company based in Buenos aires. My wife is Argentinean and a Freudian psychologist. We have 2 little boys. I’m a tennis fan/player and love all kind of sports especially skiing. My wife is more intellectual and loves to travel. We share a passion for food (Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French and Argentinean of course). Each time we travel somewhere we spend more time in restaurants than in museums…what a shame, I know, but who can resist to a good ‘asado’ or ‘gratin dauphinois’? If we exchange apartments, make sure you leave a good chease and wine in the fridge. We’ll do the same for you!