My studio is located in one of the more charming and turistic area of Palermo. Two blocks to the tube. Close to everyhing. Full of restaurants, cafes and...
Stunning parisian style house
Stunning parisian style house
This monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 5 baths
About our home
YOU GET MORE FOR YOUR SWAP:
If you use points or swap with my house in Buenos Aires, you will benefit from a preferential rental price for my beach house in Punta del Este, beach resort in Uruguay (about 30 minutes away by air or 2hour by boat).
See our Video in YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCltwzlhUms
Our flat is the first floor of a classic six -floor building, with a view to the Palermo Park (Bosques de Palermo) and a large balcony /terrace in the posh neighborhood of Palermo, in Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires is the city that inspired Madonna's song: "Don't Cry for me Argentina" in the film "Evita" with Antonio Banderas. Its is the city of Tango, of cozy caffes and restaurants; and of "asado" or barbicue argentine beef, which is supposed to be among the best beef in the world.
Our house is spacious and extraordinarily well located right in the middle of the parks and the "Palermo Lakes". Its is at walking distance form everything you always wanted to visit: museums, music, cinemas, cozy caffes, parks, lakes, restaurants, shopping boutiques, artsy crafts fairs.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- We are a retired couple from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- He is a university professor and she is a businesswoman.
- We live in a classic french style 1920's buiding in posh Palermo neighborhood, on Libertador Avenue, near the zoo, overlooking the parks.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Our house is walking distance from the buzzy Recoleta Restaurants and Palermo Soho. Actually, Buenos Aires is like one big restaurant with streets crossing in the middle! . Our specialty is italian food and beef grills.
- Cool bars
- !5 minutes from the cool bars and pubs of Palermo Viejo. And do not forget TANGO!!!
- Cozy cafés
- Do not miss the Plaza Serrano cozy caffes, at only 15 minutes by car. Ah! The BEST icecream ever? right next block from our house.
- Retail therapy
- The most important retail stores and boutiques are walking distance from the property: Patio Bullrich, Shopping Paseo Alcorta and Shopping Alto Palermo.
- Bit of culture
- Our house is walking distance from two/ three of the most important museums in town: The Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes; el Museo de Arte Latinoamericano, and the much smaller Museo Eva Peron. Inmmortalized by Madonna and Antonio Banderas film, Evita.
- Walks in the park
- Our house is located right in the middle of the most important parks of Buenos Aires: Parque de Palermo, in front of the Planetarium, the Zoo and the lakes of Palermo. Don't miss the swans..
- Spot of exercise
- There are walking trails through the Palermo parks and lakes across the street from our house.
- Day tripping
- Do not miss a trip to "Tigre", "La Boca, and the craft fair at Buenos Aires Design Center and in Plaza Dorrego, in San Telmo.
You may also like
Nuestro departamento está en la planta baja de un edificio típico de Palermo, a escasos pasos del Alto Palermo Shopping (100 mts), Subte línea D (200 mts),...
Stunning apartment located in Palermo Hollywood neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina; the most cool and trendy neighborhood of the city. Plenty of...