Our beautiful Home on the Gold Coast, Australia is 5 minutes from all the theme parks, Movie World, Dreamworld etc. It is on the main river in a security...
4 Bed /2 lounge
4 Bed /2 lounge
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 baths
About our home
Our Home was custom built in 2001. All the rooms are oversized and designed to embrace the 180 degree Hinterland view. We are almost completely self sufficient. The 4 acre Native Garden has drawn the wildlife out of the 150 acre reserve we adjoin. Peace & tranquility in luxury within 15 min access to a major city.
- Cable TV
More about us
- We are a couple in our 50s (Natropath / Stockbroker)
- We live nearly off the grid in Luxury
- We have done 5 major Home Exchanges and love it!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Hundreds of Restaurants on the Gold Coast only 15 mins away
- Cool bars
- Closest would be Swell @ Burleigh Heads Beach
- Cozy cafés
- We prefer to brew our own coffee & enjoy it watching the birds and the view
- Retail therapy
- 6 Major Shopping Malls. (Robina is the closest)
- Bit of culture
- Brisbane's Cultural Centre 1 hr drive
- Walks in the park
- 4 National Parks within 1 hr drive
- Spot of exercise
- 60 km of Pristine Beaches 15 mins away
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay, Mt Warning, Mt Cougal,Gold Coast Beaches, Springbrook, Lamington National Park, South Stradbroke Island, SeaWorld, Mt Tamborine, Movieworld, Dreamworld, BRISBANE.
You may also like
Travelling to London August/September 2018 so looking for swaps. Am open to offers other times too. Come and enjoy our beautiful home in the stunning Noosa...
Contemporary 3 bedroom Queenslander home situated on a quiet cul de sac 4 kilometres north of Brisbane City. Our home has recently been renovated to include...