Our lovely home was built in October 2013 by an award winning local builder. The house has been built to look like a cottage to blend in with the other older...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Clearview is a middle class suburb nine kilometres north of the Adelaide CBD located on a low escarpment overlooking the northern suburbs.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- I am a retired public servant.
- I love travelling and hiking.
- I have a cat who would like to be looked after while I am away.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Walk to incredibly cheap but excellent Indian restaurants
- Cool bars
- 20 drive to O'Connell St North Adelaide
- Cozy cafés
- 15 drive to Prospect Rd cafes
- Retail therapy
- 20 drive/bus to Adelaide CBD
- Walks in the park
- Walk to Dry Creek Linear Park
- Spot of exercise
- 20 drive to beach
- Day tripping
- Barossa Valley 45 minute drive
You may also like
Our home is freshly and fully renovated. Although a contemporary renovation we made sure that as many of the original 1910 features remain making for a...
Our unit is a ground floor comfortable property centrally located close to Adelaide CBD and seaside Glenelg. Built in the early nineties with outside dining...