Looking for a 2-4 week swap with a home in San Francisco anytime this year (2016).
Our renovated 4 bedroom home is comfortable and charming. We are on a quite residential street, yet still a short walk to trains, buses, parks, hip Newtown, bars, cafes, restaurants, shopping, literally everything. Both UNSW and Sydney University are also close by. And we are only a few train shops from the city. It is an ideal place from which to explore Sydney.
Great for families and professionals.
Our 1600 sq ft home has:
* four comfortable, light filled bedrooms (main + 2 kids upstairs and 1 downstairs)
* main bedroom has king sized bed and ensuite, others are double bed, 2xking single, and cot + small single
* main bathroom with bathtub
* modern kitchen with large cooktop/stove and dishwasher
* rear deck with BBQ
* front courtyard
* child friendly (kid gate on stairs, cot, high chair, toys for 1-5 yr olds)
* free hi-speed wifi
* bicycles for adults and kids you can use
* negotiable car swap (2011, 7 seat SUV)
Please note that we dont have a clothes dryer or TV - so bring your laptop! You can watch Australian TV via the internet (delayed).