Generally, our home can be made available for point swap/or non simultaneous swap during Australian school holidays and long weekend holiday, Easter and Christmas time.
Our home is located close to all important amenities including a short walk to the Shopping Centre, bus stop, train station which is easy to access to the city and many different locations.
- Our comfortable home consists of 3 bedrooms which sleeps up to 7, including a study with desks & a printer and/or playing room with lots of toys and board games for the children.
- the main bedroom has a queen bed with new modern ensuite with walk in shower & WIR. Second bedroom has a double bed. Third bedroom has a trio bunk beds which can sleep up to 3 people.
- 2 living areas with comfy couches/ sofas for parents and kids to choose their own entertainment, both with the Apple TV, blue ray DVD player and PlayStation or Wii games so you will not get bored. Free wifi to watch a movie or web searching.
- Open plan kitchen with a separate meal area and an 8 seat dining table.
- Large second newly renovated bathroom with a spa bath.
- Spacious paved backyard, ideal for entertaining which you can enjoy a BBQ during a long summers day. We have a vegetable and herb garden to collect from. Recently we have some chickens in our backyard, hopefully someday we can collect free range eggs.
- Extras include, ducted heating, air conditioners, manicured gardens, BBQ, new dishwasher, Wifi, Playstation game, Wii games, indoor & outdoor toys for kids, bicycles for 2 adults and 3 kids & much more.
The suburb we live in, Altona Meadows is the safest, most family friendly suburb in Melbourne. It is well located, easy to reach to all major attractions of Victoria. It's a 20 minute drive (30 minutes by train)to Melbourne city, a most World livable city, 5 minutes to Altona Beach, a sandy beach with many restaurants, 15 minutes to Williamstown beach, 45 minutes to Geelong beach, 1 hour drive to the Great Ocean road, the most stunning coastal road drive in Australia. It is also about 1 hour drive to other famous attractions of Melbourne such as Sovereign hill Ballarat and the Goldfields, Daylesford the Spa country, Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley and the Dandenong ranges.
About 15 minutes drive, kids and adults can have a picnic at the Werribee historical mansion, enjoying the Werribee open range zoo, experience science at Science works or check out the beautiful historical Williamstown seaside. On the way to Ballarat, about 1 hour drive, there is Kryal castle, Kryal Castle is Australia's only medieval theme park - a legendary land of myth and medieval adventure with knights, dragons, wizards, kings, and queens. And next to Kryal Castle is Sovereign hill, an open-air museum and historical park, situated in an early gold digging area. If you head to Geelong, about 45 minutes drive, there is Adventure park, Fairy Park, Geelong waterfront with outdoor public swimming pool next to the beach. For Adults, you can drive to Daylesford (about 1 hour) and relax in the mineral hot spring pools, then having fine dining at the Daylesford and Hepburn famous restaurants or check out the beautiful gardens of Macedon range, burn energy by climbing Hanging Rock (be careful, don't get lost like we did).
If you love coastal driving, then drive to Great Ocean Road to admire the amazing beauty of nature with stunning coastlines, waterfalls, sightseeing The Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge whilst at the Great Ocean Road. There are more places to explore around this peaceful location.
We are a family of 4. Our kids are 10 and 12. Looking to swap in Asia/Australia, Europe and locally interstate throughout school holidays and long weekend, Easter & Christmas. We are looking to do swap/points swaps in those time periods. We are also interested to swap in other times. Please reach out if interested.
PS: Car swap is negotiable. If you come for points swap, we are more than happy to discuss about car option.