AVAILABLE EASTER 2017 FOR POINTS. LOOKING FOR POINTS OR SWAP TO EUROPE DEC/JAN. OPEN TO ANYWHERE OTHERWISE. Our home is modern inside, spacious and situated...
Quality Melbourne home, exceptional location
Quality Melbourne home, exceptional location
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
AVAILABLE FOR POINTS SWAP or nonsimultaneous swap 19/4-25/4 & 8/6-13/6 and Christmas 2017***
Our home is located close to all important amenities including a short walk to Shopping Centre, bus stop, train station which is easy to access to city and different locations.
- Comprising of 3 bedrooms sleep up to 7, a study with desks & printer and/or playing room with lots of toys and board games for kids.
- Main bedroom has a queen bed with new modern ensuite & WIR. Second bedroom has a double bed. Third bedroom has a trio bunk beds which can sleep up to 3 people.
- 2 living areas for parents and kids to choose their own entertainment, both with Apple TV, blue ray DVD player and PlayStation or Wii games so you will not get bored.
- Open plan kitchen with separate meals area and a 8 seat dining table.
- Large second renovated bathroom with a spa.
- Spacious paved backyard ideal for entertaining which you can enjoy a BBQ in long summer day. We have a vegetable and herbs to collect.
- Extras include, ducted heating, air conditioners, manicured gardens, BBQ, dishwasher, Wifi, Playstation game, Wii games, indoor & outdoor toys for kids, bicycles for 2 adults and 3 kids & much more.
The suburb we live in, Altona Meadows is the safest, most family friendly suburb in Melbourne. It is well located, easy to reach to all major attractions of Victoria. It's a 20 minute drive (30 minutes by train)to Melbourne city, a most World livable city, 5 minutes to Altona Beach, a sandy beach with restaurants, 15 minutes to Williamstown beach, 45 minutes to Geelong beach, 1 hour drive to the Great Ocean road, the most stunning coastal road drive in Australia. It is also about 1 hour drive to other famous attractions of Melbourne such as Sovereign hill Ballarat and the Goldfield, Daylesford and Spa country, Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley and the Dandenong ranges.
About 15 minutes drive, kids and adults can have a picnic at the Werribee historical mansion, enjoying the Werribee open range zoo, experiement science at Science works or check out beautiful historical Williamstown seaside. On the way to Ballarat, about 1 hour drive, there is Kryal castle, Kryal Castle is Australia's only medieval theme park - a legendary land of myth and medieval adventure with knights, dragons, wizards, kings, and queens. And next to Kryal Castle is Sovereign hill, an open-air museum and historical park, situated in an early gold diggings area. If you head to Geelong, about 45 minutes drive, there is Adventure park, Fairy Park, Geelong waterfront with outdoor public swimming pool next to the beach. For Adults, you can drive to Daylesford (about 1 hour) and relax in the mineral hot spring pools, then having fine dining at the Daylesford and Hepburn famous restaurants or check out the beautiful gardens of Macedon range, burn energy by climbing Hanging Rock (be careful, don't get lost).
If you love coastal driving, then drive to Great Ocean Road to admire the amazing beauty of nature with stunning coastlines, waterfalls, sightseeing The Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge whilst at the Great Ocean Road. There are more places to explore around this peaceful location.
We are a family of 4. Our kids are 9 and 11. Looking to swap in Asia/Australia, Europe and locally interstate throughout school holidays and long weekend. We are looking to do swap/points swaps in those time periods. We are also interest to swap in other time. Please reach out if interested
PS: Car swap is negotiable. If you come for points swap, we are happy to lend you our car while we are away.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of four people, Hanh, Minh, Jessica & Ken. We often include our nephew, Christopher, 11 years old when traveling.
- We all love traveling, discovering new places. We enjoy all types of travel.
- We love food, wine, outdoor activities, riding bike, gardening. We are respectful people who will look after your home in respectful condition.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- lot of restaurants around my suburb and neighbours such as Altona beach, Pointcook
- Cool bars
- come to the city, only 20 minutes drive and you can enjoy a city night live.
- Cozy cafés
- all around Altona Meadows and surounding suburbs
- Retail therapy
- High point shopping, second biggest shopping in Melbourne, Werribee shopping,Pointcook shopping, Altona Gate shopping.
- Bit of culture
- Altona Meadows is a peaceful suburb, next door to everything. On the nice and sunny day, you can lay down on the Altona beach enjoy a pizza or coffee while kids enjoy the playground. You can also go to Williamtown beach, Werribee beach which is only 15minutes away. If you like a pinic, then go to Werribee mansion and rose garden, next to the Werribee open range zoo.
- Walks in the park
- lot of walking tracks and bicylce tracks, many parks for kids to play
- Spot of exercise
- gym, swimming pool, sport club just few minutes to drive.
- Day tripping
- all the famous attractions in Victoria can be reach in one day.
You may also like
**Looking for a simultaneous swap 21st December - 11th January approx** Modern and luxurious 4 bedroom family home 9 kms east from the City of Melbourne. An...
Our apartment is located in Melbourne's historic and friendly theatre district right next to some of Melbourne's trendiest bars, restaurants and shops. It's...