Congratulations, you found us! Awesomeville is possibly the best beach residence on the East Coast of NSW, in Korora Bay. Enormous & unique this two...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Arrawarra Headland/ Mullaway beach is an area known for its natural beauty.
Arrawarra Headland/Mullaway beach is a a quiet coastal community, surrounded by National Parks, unspoilt beaches and Solitary Island Marine Park.
This family holiday house has recently been refurbished with modern appliances.
An ideal family getaway which is small pet friendly, close to excellent surfing beaches, bike trails, fishing areas, coastal walks, and a nearby public golf course ( Safety Beach).
Enjoy the bushland setting with spectacular headland walks, our holiday house is set in a low key surfing community only 5 minutes to Woolgoolga\'s restaurants, pubs and shops, and 30 minutes to Coffs harbour.
Local Activities can include:
* Surfing at a variety of local breaks
* Beach and headland fishing
* Bike trails
* Walking paths that link up all the beaches
* Golf at nearby Safety Beach public golf course
Accommodation Sleeps 7
* master bedroom with king size bed and walk in robe
* 2nd bedroom with 2 x King single beds
* 3rd mezzanine bedroom with a tri bunk ( double bed on the bottom and single on top bunk)
* Bathrooms x 2 ( one in min house and another downstairs)
* Well equipped kitchen with an eight seat dining table
* Wood heater
* double lock-up garage
* TV/DVD in living area,
* Separate laundry with washing machine
* pet friendly- small inside dog, OK
- Vacation Home
More about us
- Environmental scientist and a teacher
- Married 30+ years
- Love the beach , surfing, and paddling
Where is it?
- Spot of exercise
- 3 Minutes walk through a bush track to surfing spot, Mullaway Beach
You may also like
One-hour drive north of Sydney. Absolute beach front location. Large terrace balcony with sweeping views down Avoca beach. Master bedroom and ensuite with...
We are on the central coast, 1 hour between Sydney and Newcastle. 5 minutes to the beach and popular restaurants and cafes, yet so much peace and nature...