This fully renovated family home is in a stunning part of the Central Coast NSW, conveniently located to really cool local cafe's and great restaurants and the beautiful Avoca beach.
We are a family of five and run a small Physiotherapy business so we are open to offers as we can plan time away in advance, we would love to go to a Ski town as we are so close to the beach where we are it would be great to experience something different. We are very neat and tidy and would take extra care of your house and leave it like we found it.
* Our home is Light filled open plan living with high ceilings
* There is a Large 2nd living room downstairs
* 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
* Main bedroom with King Bed and ensuite, second bedroom has bunk beds, third room includes single bed and there is a fourth room on the ground floor with a double bed and ensuite which opens onto the second living area
* Backyard with entertaining deck and large Trampoline for kids
* we have a rowing machine if you feel inspired to exercise
* Plenty of toys for small kids, ours are aged 2, 3 and 5.
* There is lots to explore for older children also, walk to the lake and you can hire paddle boards or kayaks etc or surf at the beach or go to the local theatre
Overlooking a leafy bush reserve, this is a great family home and very quiet and peaceful.
We can leave our car to get around and explore the Central Coast and all of the natural beauty it has to offer, bush walks and beaches along with the best cafe's and great local markets and produce. We are an hour from Sydney and 90 minutes door to door to Sydney CBD where you can visit Sydney Harbour.