Modern interiors, a sunny NE aspect and panoramic district views to the harbour are the hallmarks of this impressive 2-bedroom apartment on the top floor of a well-maintained Art Deco security building with an elegant foyer and easy level access from the street. Quiet, private and filled with natural light, the apartment is perfectly positioned at the rear of the building.
Featuring generously proportioned rooms with high ceilings and wide sash windows capturing the views, it has a generous layout featuring 2 big double bedrooms (with b/ins), a sleek white-tiled bathroom (with shower above bath), well appointed open-plan Caesarstone kitchen flowing to a spacious living & dining area with glass doors opening to a covered BBQ balcony.
Offering an enviable lifestyle in a sought-after precinct minutes from Bellevue Hill & Plumer Road shopping villages, the harbour foreshore and Bondi Beach, the beautifully presented apartment has the convenience of buses at the door.
- North-East Aspect, sweeping views to harbour
- Spacious living & dining area flows to NE balcony
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with island bench
- Main bedroom with floor-to-ceiling b/in wardrobe
- 2nd double bedroom, also with built-in wardrobe
- White-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
- Entrance hall, plantation shutters
- High ceilings, timber floors, security intercom
- Abundant natural light & cross-flow ventilation