Our holiday house is across the road from the beach. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen facilities and living area. You can see the ocean from...
villa beside beach
villa beside beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Architect designed mediterranean style
open plan living opening onto back terrace
Short pathway through scrub to beach from house.
Fantastic long wild surf beach in the heart of Sunshine Coast.
Close to all amenities. Fruiterer & deli few blocks away.
Great walks nearby around rocky headlands, and through National Parks.
Visit world famous Noosa Village, 40 minutes by car & the Gateway to World Heritage Fraser Island.
Visit Montville & Maleny villages in the Hinterland with artisans, restaurants and fabulous views.
Dive the Brisbane wreck and Old Woman Island, excellent reef.
Whale watching from Mooloolaba.
Farmers Market on Saturdays at Lake Kawana few blocks from House.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Couple health professionals, hoping to spend some time around Los Pueblos Blancos, Southern Spain
- Love bushwalking, camping, travelling
- Enjoy the sights & historic atmosphere of Europe
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nationally renowned restaurants in close proximity ( Mooloolaba)
- Cool bars
- Sip a cocktail overlooking Mooloolaba Beach at many alfresco bars
- Cozy cafés
- Noosa famous for cafes - try Sails for coffee or Lunch
- Retail therapy
- Shopping in Buderim,Noosa, Mooloolaba, Eumundi Markets
- Bit of culture
- Visit Michael Pugh Gallery - famous local potter; Galleries along Mooloolaba shopping, Eumundi markets & village for all arts & crafts, foodie hot spots
- Walks in the park
- Beach walks from Home, Mary Cairncross Park Maleny (rainforest), Coastal Walks from Caloundra to Noosa
- Spot of exercise
- Cycles available at home for Headland & local cycling
- Day tripping
- Day trips to Noosa, Fraser Island, Montville, maleny, Eumundi
You may also like
Our home has 5 queen size bedrooms (one with ensuite), two other bathrooms, a large rumpus room downstairs, entertaining deck with bar-b-q and large inground...
my home is one year old, settled in a leafy quiet street. The Pacific Ocean, shops ect are 5 min drive This is a very sort after holiday destnation with good...