HOUSE AVAILABLE FOR POINTS SWAP LATE DEC 2018 - MID JAN 2019 We are looking for swaps in Europe in December 2018 to January 2019. We live in a sunny hot...
Where is it?
Buderim is a rising plateau from which our home is located in one of the best positions to enjoy the expansive views available towards Maroochydore and Noosa which encompass the coastline and Mount Coolum.
When not relaxing at home and taking in the spectacular view over a glass of wine, there are many activities and sights to explore:
- 10 or less minutes to the beaches and restaurants of Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headland and Buderim.
- take a walk up Mount Coolum and take in breathtaking views of the Sunshine Coast
- visit Noosa (45 mins drive)
- spend an afternoon visiting the interesting and nearby townships of Maleny and Montville
- visit or go on a bus tour of fantastic local micro-breweries
- visit the world famous "Australia Zoo" (Steve Irwin)
- go whale watching
You may also like
- House with huge pool / gazebo area / outdoor spa on a beautiful park like property, great place to relax. - Quiet neighborhood but walk to shops and...
Relax by the pool or visit some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia. Our home is situated on Buderim Mountain at the Sunshine Coast with a peaceful...