Our Buderim treehouse is a highest home which combines indoor and outdoor living. A huge deck, games level under the house and a swimming pool. Very...
The Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
The Sunshine Coast, located north of Brisbane is the holiday destination you always wanted to visit but never knew existed.
Most people associate the Sunshine Coast with relaxed family holidays or romantic couple getaways what with the likes of Australia Zoo, Underwater World and Noosa calling the area home. And they would be right, the area is perfect for them but it’s also an amazing destination for a bit of outdoor adventure.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of four
- Both of us are teachers
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Fantastic restaurants just 3 mins away or the glitz and glamour of the Mooloolaba Strip just 10 mins drive
- Cool bars
- Maroochydore, Alex, Mooloolaba all just 10 mins away.
- Cozy cafés
- many cafes 2 mins away with some of the best organic food on the coast.
- Retail therapy
- a handful of boutique shops are only 2 mins drive but the major shopping destination on the coast is only 10 mins drive
- Walks in the park
- The hinterland offers some of the best walks in the country and only 15 mins drive
- Spot of exercise
- surf, sun, sand, bush, park.........whatever your please, it's all here.
- Day tripping
- too many to name but google Sunshine Coast Tourist Attractions and you'll spend all night deciding what to visit first.
You may also like
My friends house is on the ocean, it has room for 5 people, 3 bedrooms. its on the 3 floor with ocean views.
Our house is centrally located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Our house has open plan living and dining which opens out to a sunlit deck ideal...