Our house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a high ridge with a fantastic ocean outlook. The views are magnificent with a 180 degree sweep of the ocean...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 baths
About our home
4 bedroom house and 1 bedroom studio in lovely Byron Bay. Main bedroom with ensuite, 2 open plan bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs. All bedrooms have queen beds.
Separate studio with 1 bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchenette.
Byron Bay is a vibrant seaside town on the easternmost point of Australia. Our house is a 20 minute walk/10 minute pushbike ride/4 minute drive to shops and cafes in downtown Byron and a 15 minute walk/3 minute drive to Clarkes Beach and 10 minutes walk/3 minutes drive to Tallow Beach.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- A Mum and her three grown up girls
- We used to have a cattle farm but have moved to the beach
- We love the beach, skiing, travelling and being outdoors
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Frankie Brown, The Balcony Bar and Restaurant, O-Sushi
- Cool bars
- Buddha Bar, St Elmo, The Roadhouse whisky bar, Soho Lounge
- Cozy cafés
- Byron Bay Beach Cafe, Treehouse at Belongil, Bayleaf, Cafe Byron, Targa
- Retail therapy
- Shopping for clothes, beachwares and gifts in Byron Bay
- Bit of culture
- Art galleries, writers festival and music festivals (Falls Festival, Blues Festival) in Byron Bay and surrounds
- Walks in the park
- Walk to the lighthouse, walk up and down the beaches
- Spot of exercise
- Walk to the lighthouse, cycle to the beach, surfing, dolphin and whale watching, sea kayaking, paddle boarding, scuba diving, hang gliding, yoga, swim in a waterhole
- Day tripping
- Climb Mount Warning, visit Protestor waterfalls
You may also like
This beautiful home was designed by a Japanese architect and has a central internal garden, it is light and airy with Lighthouse and Ocean views. You get a...
Our house was completed in 2012 and is a contemporary modern design located in an established central area of Byron Bay. The kitchen has stone bench tops...