Our holiday apartment,‘Solanto’ is in a new low maintenance prestige complex. It has spacious indoor/outdoor living and an expansive rooftop terrace. It is...
Cute compact home
Cute compact home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our cute house is located in the beautiful historical Sydney Harbour Suburb of Castlecrag, we're surrounded by stunning bushland and close to all amenities, we have one of the greatest patisseries outside of France alongside a great cafe strip! We're a 5 minute drive to Sydney CBD, fantastic bush walking and 15 minutes to famous Manly Beach - it's a special place and great for kids of all ages.
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We're a' down to earth' couple with 2 small girls
- Scott is a project manager in the airline industry, Karen is a HR consultant and stay at home mum
- We love travelling, the great outdoors, architecture and history
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cozy cafés
- Martha's, Ganache Patisserie Francaise, Pams
- Retail therapy
- Kirribilli Markets, local farmers markets
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Museums,Opera House,Historic Rocks
- Walks in the park
- Sydney Harbour foreshore walks, Botanical Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Everywhere and anywhere
- Day tripping
- Hunter Valley wine Region, Blue Mountains, Manly Beach
You may also like
Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses. You are spoiled for choice with...
Please view the dates available on the calendar. All exchanges between May 22-September 30 2017 would be non synchronous with us visiting your home...