Our lovely family home is situated in a great suburb on Sydney's leafy north shore. It's a quick 15 min drive into Sydney's CBD, or a 20 min train ride, or...
Happy Family Home
Happy Family Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Our house is a lovely light sunny family home. Situated in Roseville, on Sydney's north shore 10 minutes walk from Chatswood CBD and transport hub. It is up the road from one of Sydney's major shopping destinations and one of the centres of Asian restaurants , Chinese in particular. We are 20 minutes from Sydney CBD and 20 minutes from the beach. There is huge playroom opening onto a generous back yard. A dedicated children's wing allows quiet time for parents.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with three kids
- We work in IT and Health
- We love catching up with family and friends
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nearby some of Sydney's best Chinese Restaurants with most regions of China represented
- Cozy cafés
- Shopping centre style cafe abound
- Retail therapy
- Shop 'til you drop , Located 10 minutes walk from one of Sydney's best known shopping destinations, Chatswood
- Bit of culture
- Walk to The Concourse with its 5000sq m library, 1,000 seat concert hall and 500 seat theatre
- Walks in the park
- Lane Cove National Park and Kuring Gai Chase National Park are a short drive away. Roseville Marina and accompanying bushwalking and picnicking options are just the other side of the suburb
- Spot of exercise
- 5 minutes walk to Beauchamp Park with it's children's playground, bike track and oval. Chatswood is home to a number of gyms and the sidewalks are wide enough for jogging
- Day tripping
- Just 10km from the city with a withering number of public transport options. Trains leaving every few minutes and buses to Sydney's famous Manly And Balmoral Beaches. Just 25 minutes by train into the city
You may also like
Our home is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and surrounded by beautiful trees. Its a 70's house that has been recently renovated, so has a modern feel but...
SORRY, POINTS TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT IS NOT AVAILABLE. Our apartment is on the 4th floor of a modernist building in a stunning dress-circle position above the...