Our home is available for simultaneous and nonsimultaneous swaps. It is a spacious open-plan home, designed to maximise light and expansive harbour views....
3 level modern beach house
3 level modern beach house
Sharyn and Gary
Over a monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 baths
About our home
With a small, curved beach in front and only 20 houses surrounding it, our house has a unique position on the harbour foreshore. It is private, quiet and yet very close to all of Sydney’s main points of interest. Mosman and Middle Harbour Yacht and Skiff Clubs are opposite. It is the last house in a quiet cul de sac, up some stairs. The house has spectacular views and is modern, stylish and bathed in light. Three storeys high containing decks with glass balustrades, travertine floors, trees, bush on the right hand side, back deck with a cliff behind. The Lounge/dining/kitchen is open plan. The granite/glass dining table seats 12 people. The modern kitchen has granite benches, oven, cook top, microwave/ convection oven, coffee machine, double dishwasher, large s/steel fridge with ice and filtered water.
There are 2 bedrooms with queen beds, mirrored wardrobes, each with bifold doors to deck, view, tv, main bedroom with walk in robe.
3 modern bathrooms with heated towel rails, showers or a spa bath support the bedrooms on each level.
A Media room with curved leather lounge, whole wall projection, surround sound and DVD is at the back. An office, wi-Fi, multiple TV’s
Laundry, washer, dryer, ironing press, iron complete all needs.
The rear deck has a 6 burner BBQ, clothes line, table and chairs.
Car swap available
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a retired professional couple.
- We have great neighbours who will be welcoming.
- Our home is relaxing and reflects our many travels
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Middle Harbour Yacht and Skiff Clubs, Bathers Pavilion Balmoral Beach, Ormeggio at the Spit, Manly Pavilion, White Water Manly
- Cool bars
- Manly Wine, Manly Wharf Hotel, Manly Piano Room, Frankie’s Bar
- Cozy cafés
- Clontarf Reserve Cafe is in our street, Plonk Beach Cafe, CK’s Bites, Three Beans at Manly
- Retail therapy
- Warringah Mall[7 mins], Stockland Centre[ 3 mins], Mosman [10 mins], Manly Street Fair- weekends [ 5 mins]
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Opera House, NSW Art Gallery + many in Paddington, Theatres abound
- Walks in the park
- Clontarf Reserve at the end of the street, Harbour Foreshore Walk from the Spit to Manly, Tania Park at Middle Head
- Spot of exercise
- Gym [1 minute], Curves – women only [2 minutes], Fitness First[12 minutes]
- Day tripping
- The Northern Beaches, Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley
You may also like
Please view the dates available on the calendar. All exchanges between May 22-September 30 2017 would be non synchronous with us visiting your home...
This cute unit located in a quiet complex is perfectly positioned for a couple or family to enjoy all that the local beaches, cafes and restaurants have to...