Available April 15 to May 7 2016 and over Christmas New Year 2016 /2017 Our home is in a leafy part of Seaforth., situated opposite a primary school,...
Modern waterfront home
Modern waterfront home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 4 baths
About our home
Our near new waterfront home is located in a beautiful location with direct access to a safe harbour beach and a national park. We are also close to restaurants and shopping and only minutes from the famous Manly beach.
Swimming, kayaking, windsurfing, fishing, walking are all at your doorstep. Golf courses, surfing, shopping only minutes away. Sydney city is a short trip by car or catch a ferry from Manly.
We have children, so our home is well equipped for families with private pool, trampoline, basketball hoop and enclosed gardens.
The house features several living areas all with entertainment systems and comfortable furnishings. The kitchen is state-of-the-art, or just use the bbq if you prefer.
The main bedroom features balcony, king bed and double ensuite. The second bedroom also has a small balcony, double bed and ensuite and the third bedroom has a king single bed and ensuite.
We are a family of 4 - my husband works in e-commerce and I work part time in advertising. The children are 15 & 16yrs old. We love to travel and are open to all exchange enquiries - but are particularly interested in beach or snow based holidays.
We know you will love our home as much as we do!!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of four - the children are 15 & 16yrs old
- Mark is a Director in an e-commerce business, Jane works in advertising
- We love either beach or snow based holidays
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- We are minutes from Manly - too many to mention, but we will leave a full list of recommendations of various styles of restaurants for you to choose from
- Cool bars
- Lots of bars and pubs to choose from in manly area
- Cozy cafés
- Our local cafe is a 5min walk, many more just a little way up the road
- Retail therapy
- Shop in Manly or jump on a ferry to the city
- Walks in the park
- We have direct access from our property to one of the most beautiful foreshore walks in Sydney
- Spot of exercise
- Walk, swim, kayak, surf, sail ..........
- Day tripping
- Take a ferry ride to the city, explore the harbour by boat, visit Sydney's famous Taronga Zoo
You may also like
PLEASE DON'T REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD AS WE ALWAYS SPEND CHRISTMAS AT HOME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Our home was built in 1892 and...
Please view the dates available on the calendar. All exchanges between September 1-September 30 2017 would be non synchronous with us visiting your home...