Our house is in Clovelly. Equidistant to beautiful Bronte Beach and Clovelly Beach - 10 mins walk.
Likened to a Knightsbridge Manor, the house was built in 1890, oozing in character. Our family and extended family love living and staying here.
With an 11 meter pool, BBQ, expansive gardens, and a beautiful feel to the place, people come here and relax - it's like being on holidays in Byron Bay - whilst you're in the heart of Sydney town.
A private & secluded tropical oasis.
- Grand freestanding Victorian home
- Elegant entry hall, 3.4m ornate ceilings
- Formal rooms with marble fireplaces
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2 bedrooms with a balcony
- Study/library space
- Top floor studio or 5th bed with views
- Custom stainless steel island kitchen
- Quality appliances, Qasair rangehood
- Light and airy casual living and dining
- Ducted gas central heating on ground floor
- Western Red cedar framed windows
- Beautiful tropical gardens with a lush lawn
- Deck with auto retractable awning
- Mains gas barbecue, raised herb garden
- 11m gas-heated pool
- 2 bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Powder room, large internal laundry
- Walk-in linen press, plentiful storage
- Reclaimed 120 year old floorboards
- Off street parking
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Walk to Clovelly and Bronte Beaches
The house is beautifully preserved and had a renovation early 2000's.
It's a very easy house to live in.
We have a grand piano for you to use.
It’s next to a church and they have 2 sessions on Sundays at 10 am and 4pm. They are lovely people.