Our comfortable and relaxing three bedroom home is in Glenhaven, NSW. The house is comfortably furnished with a beautiful bush outlook from the expansive...
3 bedroom house
3 bedroom house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Ours is a 3 bedroom brick home located in regional New South Wales in the quaint and quiet village of Cobargo - just fifteen minutes from the beach at Bermagui and other fantastic safe beaches suitable for surfing, fishing and fun. Sydney is a 4 hours away and Canberra is a 3 hour drive.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are both ex Canberra public servants recently retired to the coast
- We love gardening, cooking, fishing
- We have lived in London and now want to get out and do all the things we never did when we were younger and too busy!
Where is it?
- Cool bars
- Cobargo Pub, Bermagui Pub, Bermagui wine Bar
- Cozy cafés
- Chalk and Cheese Cafe (modern Australian), Saltwater Cafe (fish and chips), Serious Coffee (for serious coffee lovers), The Bermagui Country Club (for pokie lovers)
- Retail therapy
- Not much unless you travel
- Bit of culture
- Many community activities but you have to check the papers for local markets
- Walks in the park
- Loads of beaches to walk and national parks to explore.
- Day tripping
- This is a good central location to base yourself for some exploring the beautiful coastline of New South Wales. Depending on how much time you have, you can travel down into Victoria or go further north to Queensland.
You may also like
Bush views in quiet cul de sac, with pool, open plan living, and lovely neighbors.
Wake up to bird song, swim in the river, visit the local falls, or just grab a book from the well-stocked library and relax in the shady gardens. Walk along...