Brand new designer apartment with panoramic views from the generous lounge area, 2 minute walk to one of Sydney's most famous surf beaches and ocean pool.
Wake up to the sun streaming into your bedroom as you smell the ocean breeze and contemplate the summer-day ahead. A morning stroll along the coast as the sun heats up and the beach fills. Grab a coffee at one of many great cafes on the way as you stroll back to the apartment to cook up a late brunch in the ultra-modern kitchen. Head to the beach around lunchtime and soak up the sun as you dip in and out of the ocean and watch families and surfers. Throw on a t-shirt and head up to bustling Coogee Pavillion - one of the trendiest spots in Sydney. Afternoon drinks on the rooftop terrace, fresh sashimi or a gourmet pizza from their special pizza kitchen - wash it down it with a cold beer or chilled glass of wine. As you stroll back up to the apartment, the smell of your evening bbq on the balcony is already in your mind. Yesss... you're back just in time for the pink sunset and a glass of rose. And the best part, you get to wake up tomorrow and do it all again!
In addition to our story above, this apartment also features:
- Two modern bedrooms with queen beds (second bedroom is a new pull-out sofa bed)
- Modern kitchen with all new appliances, dishwasher, coffee machine and brand-new oven
- Brand new floorboards with open plan living area
- New bathroom with walk-in shower
- Laundry facilities in bathroom including washer and dryer
- Small balcony with bbq space and two chairs to enjoy the view
- Wireless internet
- Level 2, just two short flights of stairs from the ground level
- Park is across the road for walking, laying in the sun and exercise
- The beach is a few minutes walk and suitable for everything in the sun - swimming, family fun, exercise and spectacular sunsets.
- Cafes and coffee shops are just moments away as well as a five minute walk to the local grocery store, pharmacy, newsagent, doctor, banks and all the necessary local amenities.
- Bustling nightlife is also just down the road with multiple bars, pubs, restaurants and the famous Coogee Pavillion (google it, seriously cool)
- Five minute walk to bus stop with major routes to the city, Circular Quay, Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach.
- Five minute drive to cinema (Randwick Ritz) which is surrounded by another 20+ multicultural restaurants.
- 15 minute drive from Sydney International and domestic airports.