“Great location, stones throw from the beach and all the hustle and bustle of Coogee. Enormous living area and beautiful garden, fab pool. We had a great weekend - many thanks!”
Stunning Home On Sydney's famous Coogee Beach
Stunning Home On Sydney's famous Coogee Beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Enormous 3br Duplex + Home Office with Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool + 8 Seater Jacuzzi + Car available.
Lifestyle - Perched upon the undulating hills of North Coogee enjoying a convenient position, walk to local cafe's and shops as well and gorgeous Coogee Beach. Major transport routes pick up within 100mtrs of the doorstep.
Accommodation - Positioned on the ground floor of a well-renovated duplex boasting great natural light and space. Including great modern features such as ducted air conditioning, dynamic louvered pergola systems, and indoor/outdoor heated pool just to mention a few.
Features - Ducted air-conditioning, two large double bedrooms one with double bed, the other single with roll out single trundle, with built-in robes, a self contained studio (internal) with King size bed with its own bathroom & kitchen facilities, a well-appointed designer kitchen with stone island bench design, a well appointed modern bathroom with separate w/c, spacious open plan living area and separate cinema room, internal laundry, a large covered entertaining deck flowing to a manicured backyard, indoor/outdoor heated pool and 8 seater jacuzzi.
This property is completely wheelchair and child friendly.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
- No pets
“We had a great stay at Shelly's lovely Coogee house. It is really close to Coogee beach where we walked for hours along the beaches, swam each morning and enjoyed many different cafes. Its a fabulous house, exactly as described, and in a perfect location. Our 27 year old daughter was so impressed she is now planning to move from the UK to somewhere near Coogee. Shelley has been so helpful and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend staying here for a great Sydney base. Thanks Shelley.”
More about us
- We are a couple with 2 boys aged 12 & 10 years old. Our 12 year old is in a wheelchair so when we travel as a family, the homes that we visit must be accessible.
- We work together in our Financial Planning Business.
- We love travelling as a family, and as a couple and something travel with a nanny (au pair). We enjoy experiencing different cultures.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Whether you’re looking for a cheap beachside eat or to enjoy a taste of fine dining, Coogee’s restaurants offer a broad range of options to select from. Choose from cozy waterfront cafes, traditional bistros, rooftop eateries or one of the many other dining experiences located within the famous coastal suburb.
- Cool bars
- The Coogee Pavilion celebrates the good things in life – friendship, family, fun and food, all with a Coogee ocean view. The Ground Floor is the ideal location for family get-togethers, coffee dates or catching up with friends, offering casual dining in a fun, beachside setting. From freshly shucked oysters and sashimi to wood-fired pizza and kids dishes, the menu is made for sharing. Their nostalgic games arena – complete with petanque, giant magnetic scrabble, ping pong and an in-house theatrette – ensures fun for all ages. A fun and relaxed adults only social destination for the iconic beachside suburb, the Rooftop features four indoor and outdoor bars, a sweeping balcony boasting wraparound views of the Coogee shoreline and a mouth-watering Mediterranean menu. Coogee Bay Hotel, located opposite Coogee Beach in Sydneys Eastern Suburbs, is so much more than just a hotel. This multi-award winning accommodation and entertainment venue, is superbly located across from the beach, and has everything under the one roof. Boasting seven bars, Sydney's biggest beer garden, budget to boutique accommodation, conference and event facilities overlooking beautiful Coogee beach, a 1800 capacity live entertainment venue, two retail liquor outlets and a brassiere.
- Cozy cafés
- Coogee currently has 19 cafes. Our favourites include the famous Tropicana, X74, The Little Kitchen and Barzura. All have wonderful breakfast menus.
- Retail therapy
- Clean, Spacious, inviting. Westfield, Bondi Junction has it all. Great selection of delicious food on level 4, Bronte Rd entrance. Gyms, Cinema, Supermarkets, Art supplies, as well as a large variety of boutiques and 2 department stores, David Jones and Myer
- Bit of culture
- One of the star attractions of Sydney’s east, Coogee beach is the land of sun, sand and unspoiled ocean views. The end point (or starting point, you decide) of the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk, it also plays host to a wide range of Sydney events, from family fun days to triathlons.
- Walks in the park
- Bondi to Coogee coastal walk Combining beaches, rockpools, parks and spectacular coastal views, the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk winds its way along 6 km of picturesque coastal paths at the edge of Sydney's eastern suburbs. Starting by the iconic Bondi Icebergs, just above the Bondi Baths, the walk takes between 1-2 hours at a leisurely pace, offering plenty to see and do along the way. Make your way up a set of steep stairs near the start of the walk and marvel at Aboriginal rock carvings in Marks Park, one of the walk's highest points and a prime whale watching spot during the migration season between May and November. Heading towards Tamarama you'll pass by Mackenzie's Point Beach, one of the smallest beaches in the State which is only accessible at low tide. The beach is not suitable for swimming, but is a popular surfing spot and a great place to relax by the water. Follow the coastal trail towards Bronte Beach and once there take the stairs near the rock pool to the cliff top board walk for postcard views of Tamarama, Bronte and Bondi to the north and Malabar Headland to the south. Recharge at one of Bronte's charming cafes, or find a shady spot for a rest. Continuing on from Bronte, the walk passes by the beautiful historic Waverley Cemetery on top of sandstone cliffs and rock platforms. Follow the cliff path to reach Clovelly Beach, a popular swimming and snorkelling spot nestled in the narrow bay between Bronte and Gordons Bay. The walk to reach Gordon's Bay features a very steep staircase that challenges but rewards with its clifftop views. Complete the scenic track from Clovelly to Coogee and unwind with a picnic at Coogee's shaded parklands or enjoy a BBQ using the public facilities. Cool down with a swim in Wylie's Baths, take a dip in Coogee Beach's protected bay or enjoy a drink at one of the many cafes and bars in the area. With easy transport links by bus from Tamarama, Bronte and Clovelly, walkers can join or complete the coastal trail from various points along the route between Bondi and Coogee.
- Spot of exercise
- Stair running is one of the most effective ways to get in top condition and shed body fat. And lucky for us, The South Coogee Stairs are up there with the longest and toughest in Sydney. If you are looking for something different, their are a number of gyms in the area and plenty of boot camps in the early morning on the beach.
- Day tripping
- We are only 8km to Sydney City. Buses are within 100 metres from the house frequently.
You may also like
Brand new designer apartment with panoramic views from the generous lounge area, 2 minute walk to one of Sydney's most famous surf beaches and ocean pool....
Enhanced by a backdrop of magnificent ocean views across to one of Australia's most Iconic beaches Coogee/Bondi. This expansive contemporary five level home...