A simple roomy ground floor apartment with paved courtyard & small garden. Cool in summer, lounge, computer nook, small dining room, 2 bedrooms, wood floors. Gas top/electric oven. Quiet and pretty. No pets or smokers. Ideally flat swap as owner has long-service leave. 7km to sandy ocean beach; 2 beautiful lakes; park; 20 km to Perth and 9km to Fremantle. Use of car available. Pleasant complex. 5 minutes from train station and local buses.
- 2 double beds;
- dining room, can be used as study or extra bedroom;
- wood laminate floors in reception areas;
- quiet and pretty; secure well run complex of 30 apartments;
- near Beliar wetlands; lakes, sandy beaches, train station, access to Fremantle and Perth cities;
- beautiful outdoor State on the Swan River - water sports, bush walking, canoeing; handy shops, lovely cafes and restaurants within short drive; barbecues, local gyms, etc.
- car available for loan;
- environmentally friendly;
- plumbed in filtered water; gas water heating;
- growing Fremantle suburb within reach of Murdoch University, train facilities, short bus ride to Fremantle.
Coolbellup: originally a working class suburb, Coolbellup has been transforming at a rapid rate for the past 15 years. Much of the older housing has been redeveloped into attractive dwellings and landscaped areas. The port city of Fremantle was put on the map by Australia winning the America's Cup in the 1980s. Coolbellup is within easy reach of both Fremantle and Perth City. In the months of April to June (autumn to winter) the intense heat of WA summer has calmed into sunny pleasant days becoming cool enough to enjoy pleasant walks and bike rides. Our winters can be cool enough to need a warm jacket or light coat, but are never harsh (Mediterranean climate).
Whilst our apartment is not suitable for active children, a baby or teenager is acceptable. The dining room can be used as a third bedroom if desired.
Our property is available for up to six weeks within a two month period in 2017. We would be happy to consider a UK residence for between two to six weeks as we can seek alternative accommodation for the rest of the time.